Not in a Best Friends Way

When i wake up i see Millie and Sadie still sleeping so i go on my phone for a bit and i get a text from Noah

                                                            Schnapp <3

Schnapp<3

Hey can we meet at the park

Today there's something i

Need to tell you

                                                                            Sure what time:)

Schnapp <3

Does 2:00 work

                                                                           Yep, meet you there

                                                                          Read 10:56

        " Millie! Sadie! Wake up!" i shout at them " Whattttt Mia" both of them groan " Noah said he wanted to tell me something and we're meeting at the park at 2!" i say basically screaming. They both squeal " we need to get ready right away!" Millie says. We all get dressed and do our morning routine and eat breakfast. " 30 minutes till i leave i'm nervous" " you will be ok i promise" Sadie says " well i gotta get good luck Mia'' Millie stands up " same talk to you later Mia make sure to tell us all about it" Sadie smiles. They both leave and you start getting your shoes on and start walking to the park. 

      I get there and see Noah sitting on a bench " Hey Noah" i smile and hug him " oh hey Mia" he hugs me back " so what did you want to tell me" i ask nervously " right um Mia i broke up with Lexi" " i know" i say " what how" " Millie told me anyways continue" " ok well the reason why i broke up with her is because i lo- love you, i love your smile, your personality, you hair, the way you work super hard in school, the way you eyes light up when your talking to me" Noah looks at me while i have tears in my eyes " Noah I love you too and not in a best friend way" i smile at him " really" Noah's face lights up " of course" i smile even more. Noah puts his hand on my face and smashes his soft lips into mine. i got a million butterfly's in my stomach. Noah puts his arms around my waist pulling me closer i put my arms around his neck and go though his soft hair, Noah pulls away " whoa" he smiles " yeah woah" i smile " you wanna come over to my house and watch a movie and cuddle" i say " Definitely". We walk back to my house hand in hand admiring each other. " alright i'll grab snacks and you pick the movie" i say walking into the front door. Noah picks Enola Holmes and I lay next to him putting my head on his chest and his arms wrap around me. He kisses the top of my head and we watch the movie. I was noticing Noah's breathing and fell asleep.  

Author: word count- 488

My own story is making me feel single

Have an amazing day!