Sick

( 2 weeks later)

Mia's POV

        I wake up and i tried to sit up but my head was throbbing so i layed back down and waited for Noah too wake up. He slept over last night because his parents are out of town again and Chloe had friends over. " good morning baby" Noah smiles " good morning bubs" i say in a sick voice " aww honey what's wrong" Noah says with a concerned look " my head really hurts and i have a small stomach ache" " I'm sorry is there anything i can do" " not right now i just want cuddles" i say " ok baby we can cuddle" i lay facing him and i put my face in his chest. Noah wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my head and i fall back asleep. 

         I wake up because I feel like I'm going to throw up so I run to the bathroom and throw up into the toilet while Noah holds back my hair and rubs my back. " are you ok baby" Noah asks, i shake my head " sit here i'm going to grab the thermometer" Noah says i sit down on the bathroom floor and wait for Noah to come back. " here you go put this in your mouth" Noah gives me the thermometer, a few seconds later it beeps " yep you got a fever, let's get back in bed ok'' Noah helps me up and I nod. Noah tucks me back in bed " i'm going to go get you some Gatorade and sprite is there anything else you want" " c-can i have some soup please" i say weakly " of course" he kisses me on the head and walk out of the room and i go back to sleep. I wake up an hour later and see Noah walking in my room with soup and Gatorade. " thank you Noah" i smile " anything for you" Noah sits next to me and rubs my back while i try and eat some soup. When i'm done i only ate about half of it i lay back down and drink some Gatorade, " how are you doing, feeling a little bit better" Noah askes in a soft voice " A little bit better but my head still hurts" " ok well get some more rest and hopefully you will be better in the morning" Noah says " ok goodnight Noah" " goodnight Mia love you" " i love you too" i say. 

Author: word count- 439

Sorry this one was shorter

Hope you had a great day!