39

"Princess, wake up, come on, time to get up." She opened her eyes with a slight headache almost jumping when she saw Yoongi stood beside the bed. His eyes were filled with concern as he looked over her face. "Are you okay? You were screaming in your sleep?" Her mind stopped for a moment. Was it all a dream? It seemed so real.
"What happened... I-" she rubbed her temples in pain and he came to sit down.
"My mother came and said some horrible things. You started screaming in the office so Namjoon put you to bed. You've been asleep since. What happened." She placed a hand on her cheek feeling the lack of a mark.
"It felt so real I- I was so scared..." she said almost in a trace trying to piece everything together.
"What felt real? Princess? You're starting to scare me." He admitted taking her hand in his.
"It was a dream... you- fuck. It was nothing. I'm okay." She pulled away from him shaking her head in an attempt to clear it.
"It's not nothing if it's upset you this much."
"Yoongi I'm fine. I swear. I need a shower." She dismissed it all slipping into the bathroom and locking the door.

After a while his footsteps told her he was gone from the room as she stood looking in the mirror at herself.
"Pull yourself together Nari."
"My poor girl..." she turned around quickly seeing nothing behind her and let the heavy breaths move her chest as she looked around. "I should've killed you when I had the chance." The memories flashed through her mind of her father, his cane coming down on her over and over as she silently begged for Yoongi to help her. "Do you have any idea how pathetic you sound?" Yoongi's words from her dream rung through her mind like a broken record before she even knew what was happening her fist was sent into the mirror and it cracked under her now damaged skin.
"Ah shit!" She cursed looking at the blood running down her hand. "Fuck!" She couldn't help but let the screams and memories run through her mind only stopping for a moment when her phone rang.
"Hello?" She called her breathing for a moment looking at the bloody cracked mirror as she spoke.
"Hey princess. I have to go out for a while. Namjoon has taken the kids out and I'll be back as soon as possible. You alright?"
"Yeah Yoongi. I'm fine baby. Just erm. Gonna clean up a little. I'll see you later?" She hung up quickly throwing her phone on the side. "Shit. What the fuck is happening to me."

"So what do we do about him? Yoongi he's dangerous. He knows everything there is about you and this house."
"What's going on? I heard shouting?" Nari walked in quick to close the door behind her noticing the boys were gathered with the exception of the second youngest.
"We've been compromised."
"Compromised how?" She looked at her husband in fear. "How Yoongi?" She demanded and he slumped in his chair.
"Taehyung. He's not who he said he is." She looked at the others for an explanation but no one was brave enough. "He's the one behind the killings."
"What killing?" She asked in shock Yoongi almost forgot he hadn't told her.
"A lot of gang leaders have been going missing recently. A small gang has been behind it we don't know much about them other than the fact all of their victims are missing their eyes. Their families were left unharmed but unprotected" She threw a hand over her mouth feeling sick. She had allowed this man into their home, near her children.
"What do we do? This has to be a mistake-"
"Princess, I'm going to meet with him."
"No. No you're not." The room broke out into an argument between the boys on who was going when she stopped them. "Send me."
"Absolutely not."
"He won't hurt me Yoongi. You already said the families of the leaders were left untouched. He won't hurt women."
"But you aren't any woman."
"No I'm not, I'm your wife. Let me meet with him. I'll find out exactly what he's planning for you. I won't let you get hurt."
"Fine. But you take a gun. If he tries anything I want you to put a bullet in his skull."
"Anything for you..."