26

Tou would think it wouldn't get any worse right? You wouldn't think that someone would open their mouth and put an end to the bullshit. But they all watched in silence. There were small protests here and there but they were put the rest after a moment.

"She's not wearing that." Yoongi said looking at the box placed in front of him.
"It's tradition Yoongi." He pulled up the leather strap examining it closely.
"She's not an animal. I won't threat her like this." He threw it down into the box "I have allowed you to be here bossing her around for the last month. I won't listen to this anymore. Fuck tradition mother. I'm don't with it." The woman shook her head at her son almost disappointed.

Over the last month everything had changed. Nari wasn't allowed to sleep with Yoongi anymore and was put into a separate room his mother claim it was 'to keep her clean' the boys weren't allowed around her. In fact Yoongi was hardly allowed unless he was barking orders at her. They only shared a bed for an hour to attempt getting pregnant. His mother was growing impatient at how long it was taking. No one knew of the birth control pills Yoongi kept in his draw that he slipped to her everyday. He told her there was no way he would let her get pregnant with his mother around. He even went as far to pull out every time they had sex. It was hard for both of time.

Nari spent her days doing nothing but being shouted at. For every damn thing. It was a constant stream of orders and then being told she was doing it wrong. When her mother in law got particularly mad at her she would withhold Nari's food and lock her in her room. When she sat there alone should couldn't help but think to herself. She should've left with jungkook. He offered her an out that day. She should've accepted.

She was on her knees in the office it was a rare occasion that everyone was there. Everyone but her brother. Honestly, Namjoon was better off having no idea about any with this. She stayed quite and Yoongi stood filled with guilt and disgust for his own actions.
"What are you waiting for? Christmas?" His mother protested and he huffed taking the leather strap from the box walking over to her. It was a power thing. His mother was convinced that she had no boundaries when it came to the other men. Not that she was wrong but Yoongi didn't feel the need to control her that way. 'They will see who she belongs to. Let them watch.' It was hard to work out who's anger was burning more in the room. Yoongi reached her and he could feel the humiliation leaking from her body. He swore if he could punch himself in the face he would. He stepped behind her placing the strap around her neck and clicking it into place. She wouldn't look around the room at anyone but she felt their eye watching.
"It's not hurting is it?" Yoongi whispered adjusting it.
"No sir." She said quietly and Hoseok raised an eyebrow. Yoongi walked away from her to stand at his desk. She looked up at him and he almost cringed at the sight of the collar around her neck with his initials pushed into the leather.
"You can leave now." He said not walking to humiliate her further and she stood up.
"Thank you sir." She left the room and his mother followed her. Everyone stayed quiet before it was Jimin who spoke first.
"What the fuck was that?" Yoongi sat with his head in his hands.
"Yoongi this has gone far enough now." Jin attempted to reason with him and the man wouldn't look up.
"This is a joke. You're not even treating her like a human anymore." Taehyung said earning an agreed groan from the boys.
"Namjoon is gonna loose his shit." Hoseok looked at jungkook when he said it.
"Fuck Namjoon I'm gonna loose my shit. Yoongi what the fuck are you thinking!" He walked over leaning on the desk in front of him.
"What Hoseok? You can nearly get her killed but a collar is where you draw the line?" Yoongi said looking and and the man scoffed.
"No it's where you should draw the line. Do you have any idea what you're doing to her? Agreeing with your mother every minute? I thought you were a fucking man?"
"Know your place Hoseok."
"Know yours! I'm calling Namjoon."
"Don't you dare."
"Fuck you yoongi. I'm calling him and I'm going to make sure she's alright." He marched out and the boys shook their heads following him.

"Can you leave us for a moment." He was given a nod and walked into the room it was pretty much empty other than a bed. She sat there not saying anything until he spoke. "I'm sorry... I've let this carry on for too long." She didn't say a word worried that she might get herself in trouble for it. "Princess, please talk to me. Be yourself for five minutes. There's no one here." She shook her head pressing a finger to her lips and lifting the leg of her pants. There was a strap around her ankle much like the one on her neck but it was boxy and had a light on it. He examined it closely and frowned.
"She hears everything." She whispered covering it up and he stood up.
"I'll be back alright? Go and see Jin. Show him." She nodded and he opened the door letting her out of the room looking to his mother. "We need to talk. Right now."