16

He slipped his shirt off walking into the shower looking down at her.
"Come here princess." He sat down pulling her to sit between his legs grabbing the wash cloth. She whined when he washed he blood from her torso watching the blood run down the drain. He didn't say a words as he held her against him running the cloth over her chest and up her neck. He hummed a song cleaning her face and then picking up the shampoo to wash her hair. "My poor girl, hmm? You were so brave for me..." he ran his fingers through her wet hair watching the bloody water flow down her back.
"I knew you would come..." she said with a whimper and he huffed slowly washing the bubbles away.
"Of course I would... I'll always come for you... I'm sorry it took so long..." they sat there on the floor for a moment letting the water fall on them and she came to rest her head on his chest.
"He... he told me you were dead..." she let out a cry and he wrapped his arms around her sighing at her words.
"No princess... I'm right here... I wouldn't leave this world knowing you were suffering..." she listened to his heartbeat and felt a sense calm calm. For the first time in weeks she felt safe. Like all her troubles faded away. "Come on. Let's get you dressed and in bed yeah?" She gave a nod and he turned the water off helping her stand. "Can you walk?" She gave a deep breath taking a step as he held her hands. It was painful but she managed. "Stay there, let me grab a towel." He walked over grabbing one helping her wrap it around herself careful of her wounds and then wrapped one around himself. He took her into the bedroom sitting her down in his lap brushing her hair out and tying it loosely out of her way. She looked at him reaching out to touch the necklace he was wearing and she frowned.

She watched it slide across the floor as she collapsed someone picked it up looking inside.
"How cute."

He let a smile smile spear on his face reaching behind his neck to take it off. He opened it to show her and she looked at him with sad eyes.
"I thought I lost it..." he closed it placing it around her neck doing up the clasp.
"No. It was sent to me the night after they took you."
"How long have you been wearing it..."
"I never took it off." He sat her on the bed and got up grabbing something for her to wear. She looked at him with a gulp.
"Can you help me?" He smiled kindly giving a nod helping her slip the underwear on and then pull of the silk shirt doing up the buttons.
"How does that feel?" She gave a nod taking in the smell.
"It smells like you..." he chuckled when there was a knock at the door.
"Get in bed okay. Let me see who that is." He grabbed her towel walking over to the door cracking it slightly.
"How is she?" He looked over his shoulder then back to Namjoon.
"Exhausted. But she's clean and dressed."
"Who is it Yoongi?" She asked and he looked back at the boys all nervous behind Namjoon.
"It's the boys. They wanted to see if you were okay." He called back and she sat up in the bed hissing a little.
"They can come in."
"Are you sure baby? You need rest..." she smiled a little and nodded telling Yoongi it was okay and he opened the door letting them in. He walked over placing a kiss on her temple.
"I'm gonna change quick. I'll let you talk to them." He disappeared out the bathroom and namjoon was the first to walk over.
"Hey, how you feeling?" She smiled a little looking at him with a nod.
"Better... how are you... Yoongi told me you left the hospital early. You should be taking better care of yourself Namjoon..." he chuckled at her words.
"You were in danger. I wasn't going to just lay there was I? I'm better now. I'm just glad your safe." She leant forward giving him a hug and he let a tear fall.
"Of course I am... my big brother came to save me." He pulled away wiping his face scoffing.
"Stop that. Making me emotional and shit." She laughed holding her side and looked at the others.
"I'm not made of glass you know. You can come over." The all soon rushed over gathering around her asking how she was and she smiled talking to them all noticing someone still by the door. She stopped when her eyes fell on him. He was a broken man at this point, riddled with guilt. She moved a little.
"Hobi." She said making him turn around. "Come here." He was scared to say the least. The others looked at him with caution. Their trust was destroyed and he knew it. He slowly walked over and Namjoon stood up blocking him. "Joon." She said as he stood looking at the guy towering over him.
"No Nari. I'm putting my foot down. He sold you out." She pushed the covered up and jungkook reached over helping her up.
"He also helped to get me out of there." She placed a hand on his arm turning his attention away from Hoseok. "We all make mistakes Namjoon."
"His mistake nearly got you killed."
"You made a mistake and Dakho's men ended up in here beating Yoongi. You were never punished for that."
"I didn't hand you over on a silver platter did I?" He argued back and she huffed.
"They took his family Namjoon. You would've done the same for me. I'm not going to argue with you. But I'm not going to shut someone out because he was desperate." He paused for a moment before moving out her way and she looked to her friend with relief seeing he hadn't been hurt, yet.
"Nari I-" she stepped forward hugging him tightly which came as a shock to everyone, especially Yoongi who cam out of the bathroom watching.
"It's okay. I understand Hobi." He lowered his arms when Yoongi gave him a nod and hugged her tightly letting himself cry as he held her.
"They told me you would be safe. I'm so sorry Nari. If I had known."
"It's alright. Don't worry okay. Just next time talk to us. Don't go out on your own like that." He gave a nod and sighed in relief.
"I promise. God, I promise."