28

"Where the hell is she!" Yoongi looked up at the man shouting at him and huffed.
"She's sleeping. So keep the noise down." Namjoon walked over with anger painted over his face.
"Me? Keep the noise down? Hoseok called me. I know everything Yoongi. What the hell is wrong with you! You promised to take care of her! I take 1 month away and I find out you've been treating her like shit? Putting her in a collar like some animal?" Yoongi didn't bother to depend himself this time. He knew there was no use. He was in the wrong. And he wasn't going to pretend otherwise.
"I understand how mad you must be-"
"Mad doesn't even explain how I feel-"
"Listen for a moment please. She's pregnant Namjoon. I've been advised to get her out of town for a while. Somewhere quite. I can't leave here at the moment. I want you to take her to the country home. Take jungkook as well. He's caused enough trouble to be here. The doctors will come to her. And I'll stop by when I can. Until she is well enough to-"
"She's not coming back." Namjoon spoke up with his arms folded. "After this, what ever the hell happened. I won't allow it. You can see her when I say you can. Jungkook as well. You'll sign over their care to me. And that's it." Yoongi but his lip for a moment before nodding.
"Fine. You're right. I don't deserve them. But you can't stop me from seeing my wife and child."
"My sister. Before anything she's my sister. I raised her, I took care of her when no one else would."
"Namjoon-"
"I took her away from her own father. Don't think for a moment I won't take her from you too. We leave in the morning. So enjoy your last night Yoongi. You better make her know you love her and apologies for everything before she leaves."
Namjoon left the room and Yoongi got up going to the bedroom immediately to see her.

When he saw the empty bed he panicked.
"Nari? Nari? Fuck." The bathroom door opened and she walked out looking sleepy. "Thank god."
"What-" she stopped as he pulled her into him holding her tightly. "Yoongi, what-" she stopped at the sound of a sniff and pulled away. "What's going on... why are you crying?" She looked at the tears running down his face and felt scared all of a sudden.
"Namjoon... he's taking you tomorrow. You and jungkook are in his care from now on."
"I don't under-"
"Just please. Promise no matter what you know I love you and that I'm sorry okay? Promise me Nari." He said for the first time in their marriage he let his emotions run free he was a sobbing mess attempting to speak she pulled his head into the crook of her neck holding him as his whole body shook with sobs.
"I promise okay... I promise Yoongi. I love you okay... nothing would change that... please calm down..."

That morning the two lay in bed. Yoongi hadn't slept. He just laid there holding her all night. There was a knock on the door and namjoons voice echoed into the room.
"We leave in 20." She woke up at his voice with a groan.
"For godsake. Fine fine." She was about to slip out of bed when Yoongi pulled her back.
"I'm gonna miss you..."
"We'll see each other tho right Yoongi? You'll visit?"
"Of course princess... as soon as you're settled I'll be right there. And I won't miss a check up. I promise." He placed a hand over her stomach knowing that it would soon grow and he wouldn't be there. He was about to miss it all. Because of his stupid behaviour. He held her for a moment kissing every inch he could get his hands on making her laugh. He had to let go and let her change. "Aren't you taking anything with you?"
"It's all there isn't it? Clothes and everything? Do I need anything?" She thought for a moment not really remembering. She checked that she had her rings and locket. She looked at him with a frown. And he opened his bedside draw. He pulled out a box and handed it to her.
"Don't open it until your there okay?" She smiled a little giving him a nod.
"Okay." 
"Nari! 5 minutes!"
"I'm coming Namjoon!" She called sipping on her shoes grabbing her small bag filled with things like medication and chargers. She slipped the box inside and looked at him laying in bed. "You gonna walk me out?" He sat up mumbling a yes. "I'll meet you downstairs. Gonna say bye to the boys." She left the room getting to the lounge seeing them all waiting. Jungkook took her bag going to put it in the car. She walked over to Jin smiling a little.
"We'll see you soon? And I want to know the moment you're coming back." She laughed giving him a hug.
"I'll update you all. Don't worry jinnie." She was pulled into a hug by Jimin who was trying to smile but failing.
"Gonna miss you."
"I'll miss you too." She walked over to taehyung giving him a quick hug straightening his tie. "You boys and your ties." She rolled her eyes and he chuckled.
"I'm keeping it wonky til you come back miss." She laughed finally reaching Hoseok.
"Now. Don't get emotional on me." He warned, she gave him a small smile and his lip quivered. "Fuck." He pulled her into a hug and cried. "What am I going to do without my partner in crime?" She laughed hugging him tightly.
"I'll be back before you know it Hobi! And who knows I might even have a mini partner in crime by then."
"What!" They all said at the same time and Yoongi walking in finally hugging her from behind with his hand on her stomach.
"Why do you think she's going? I don't want the stress of this house to mess up the pregnancy?" The boys were shocked when Namjoon came to stand in the doorway.
"Time to go Nari..." she smiled and the boys said a congratulations and their final goodbyes and Yoongi walked her out to the car.
"And you'll call me every day?"
"Yes Yoongi."
"And send me pictures the moment you can see?"
"Yes baby."
"And you will let me know about appointments?"
"Yoongi, I will tell you everything."
"Good. First signs of labour I want that call okay?"
"Yoongi-"
"I just-"
"Yoongi baby." He finally stopped and looked at her. She was smiling at him. "Don't worry okay. I'll call you everyday. I'll send you daily photos and I will text you all the time. Now please calm down." He gave a nod and found himself tearful again.
"Fuck-" he cried trying to  stop himself. "I'm gonna miss you so much princess." She pulled her into a hug catching a glance from Namjoon who walked over opening the car door for her. "Okay. Okay." He let go letting her get in the car. "I love you. Text me when you get there okay. Namjoon drive safe okay?"
"I will Yoongi don't worry." He closed the door and he looked at her through the open window refusing to take his hands away from her face.
"I love you to okay. We both do." He looked down at her stomach and he gave a tearful smile. He leant in kissing her sweetly until the engine started and he pulled away.
"I love you" he said again pulling himself away from her stepping back.
"I love you too." Then the window was closed and the car pulled off leaving him stood crying.