24

Laughter filled the house as Yoongi walked into the kitchen that morning. Nari was already sat down drinking her coffee laughing with Namjoon.
"Good morning boy." He leant over "princess." He was about to kiss her cheek when she got up cleaning her throat.
"I'm going out." She grabbed her jacket putting her mug on the side.
"Oh, Namjoon are you going with-"
"Jungkook can take me. Right kookie?" He froze for a moment looking from her to Yoongi not really knowing what to say when he nodded putting his jacket on.
"Erm yeah sure."
"Come on then. Let's go."

The two sat outside a building. It was run down and near enough falling apart.
"Where are we Nari?" She looked out the window seeing the state.
"I listened to your story last night. I wanted to show you why you shouldn't trust the min family. Come on." They got out of the car walking up the steps inside the building. It was empty now and she walked into a room with a dirty mattress on the floor.
"I don't understand." Jungkook said walking in behind her seeing the bloody mattress.
"This is the place your brother took my virginity the night we got married." She sat in a chair looking at the mattress remembering everything. "His parents didn't believe that I was a virgin. Or that he would touch me. Me and namjoon came from a... dysfunctional family. We were lower class. Much like how they saw your mother and you. So they bought me here after the ceremony. Your father sat right here and watched." She side lighting a cigarette.
"But Yoongi wouldn't-"
"Oh Yoongi would. And he did. In fact it was his idea." Jungkook came to sit down beside her and noticed there were 10 chairs. He thought about how it must've felt. To be examined like that.
"Does Namjoon know?"
"No. And he never will. Before I got involved with them I was a student. I studied philosophy. I had a life and friends. Now I'm not permitted to leave the house unless one of the inner circle is with me or I'm going to see his family. That's what having the min name means jungkook. It means giving up everything. You will love to serve them. No more no less. I found an exception. Yoongi loves me. But he's a slave to them as much as I am."
"Why are you telling me this?" He stood up pacing back and forth. "You want me to deny who I am."
"Yes. Because you aren't like them. You're not like any of them. And you don't deserve the way they tear you apart."
"Why don't you leave? Both of you." She scoffed tipping her head to the side showing him a rather nasty scar in the shape of an M on the side of her neck.
"Oh we tried."

"Yoongi. What if they catch us?"
"They won't. Come on we have to go." He took her hand running through the garden to the back gate when the gun shot went off.

"They're nasty people jungkook. You need to leave, while you still can." She opened the cabinet pulling out a bag handing it to him. "There's money and a passport inside. And a plane ticket that will take you anywhere. Go. And never look back." He opened the bag looking at it all shaking his head.
"I can't... Yoongi would-"
"Don't worry about Yoongi. Worry about yourself. Leave jungkook." She got up from her chair walking to the door.
"Not without you." She looked at him shocked and he paced over putting a hand on her shoulder. "Leave with me. Forget about them. Don't let them control you anymore." She gasped not knowing what to say.
"Jungkook-" she was cut off by him kissing her desperately. She felt his tears falling on her face and pushed him away quickly. "Have you lost your mind?" She placed her hand on her chest attempting to calm down. "If Yoongi ever found out you-" he rolled his eyes pulling her to kiss him again she didn't know how to react until he pulled away.
"From the first moment I saw you. When you asked my name. I wanted you there and then." He backed her against the wall hands on her hips lightly. She was more than confused as he spoke. "Please. Don't you deny me as well Nari. It might break my heart."