Chapter 11 Home?

Episode 3: The Southern Air Temple 
Season 1 

Chapter 11 Home?

Third person POV.  

When everyone got tired they found a safe place to put up their campsite and went to sleep. Luna had taken a spot between Sokka and Aang that night, she had laid closer to her brother but between the night she ended up closer and closer to Sokka and then around four in the morning she ended up with her head on Sokka upper thighs using them as a pillow as her cloak is used as a blanket to keep her body warm. 

Katara and Aang were the first ones to wake up first leaving the two oldest sleeping peacefully in the semi heated area. Luna was having a nice little dream of Sokka and her and she couldn't stop a smile from forming on her face in her sleep and curled up in a ball and hugged herself even more. 

Aang didn't really care if the two older teens were sleeping peacefully dreaming about each other when he walked over to them, "wake up, Luna, Sokka. Air Temple, here we come!" He cheered out to them. 

Sokka groans and stretches out, "Sleep now, temple later." He said turning to his side. 

With Sokka moving, her head falls to the ground with a thud, she groans and quickly sits up, "hey!" She mumbles out. She brings her right hand up to her head as her left hand keeps her body up, she looks around her, "what was that fo-" she stops speaking when she spots Aang holding a stick. 

"-Sleeping bag!" 

Luna raises her eyes and then starts laughing when Sokka bolts up and starts screaming multiple times, "Get it off!." As he was hopping around he ended up tripping and falling forward and everyone started laughing. 

Luna giggles and shakes her head before using her air bending to push herself up and landing onto her feet. She walks over to her soulmate and bends down semi to his level, "Great, you're awake. Let's go" Aang said happily and walked away. 

Luna looks up to Aang and watches him walk away from them to Appa. Sokka groans and Luna giggles again, he looks up to her and blushes. He was embarrassed, "awe you ok?" She asks him. 

He groans and grumbles out as he awkwardly gets up with the help of her, he is quickly freed from his sleeping bag stretching and yawning out. 

Luna looks past Sokka to where Aang was. He was with Katara talking about who knows what. She smiles at how happy her brother was. When she left the temple that night with him the both of them weren't feeling that great mentaly. The both of them found out what they really could do and master and that scared them making them leave.  

She doesn't really regret leaving though… leaving and being stuck in an iceberg for a hundred years helped her meet Sokka, her soulmate, someone she has been waiting for since she found out about soulmates. She smiles softly and turns her attention to her soulmate who wasn't looking at her but getting his sleeping bag packed up, she sticks her arms behind her back and entwines her fingers together, she steps to the side so he was slightly in her view, "Morning" she said a bit confident. 

Sokka stops what he was doing and fully puts all of his attention on her and smiles big. Her mask was off and he could see her face for once and to be honest she was breathtaking like always, "Morning kitten" he said loud enough for her to hear. 

Luna's cheeks went red very fast with his words. Kitten? 

"Is that my new nickname now?" She asks him bluntly. "Yep" he said grinning bigger. “Do you have a problem with it?” he asks her cheeky.

"Hmmm.... I don't know how I feel about it" she said. He chuckles and yawns again, she shakes her head. “Well it’s Kitten for now on,” he said. He grabs her arm and drags her away where they were sleeping from before, "Come on let's go"

Time skip 

Luna smiles around her. She was sitting in the corner just watching everything. The clouds, Aang, Katara and of course Sokka. 

"Hey, stomach be quiet, all right? I'm trying to find us some food" Sokka said. 

Luna's eyes move from the back of Aang's head to Sokka who held his stomach. She smiles under her masks as she watches him do what he was doing. 

He grabs a sack, opens and pours... crumbs out onto his hand. "Hey, who ate all my blubbered seal jerky?" He yells out. 

He looks to Aang and Katatra and then to Luna. 

"Uh, you killed a seal" Luna asks him out innocently. 

Sokka tenses, "Oh, that was food?" Aang speaks up. Aang looks back to them with a smile, "I used it to start the campfire last night. Sorry." He adds on. 

"You what!?" Sokka started but he knew he was going to get nothing out of these conversations and groans out, "Uhhh... No wonder the flame smelled so good." He adds on more quality. 

Luna giggles out and shuffles around, Sokka turns his attention to the back where his soulmate was getting comfortable. He smiles and looks away from her to his lap. 

His mind went over things. In a day he found the Avatar and his beautiful soulmate and now he is traveling with them to take down the fire nations. He was excited but worried for his sister and his soulmate. 

He does and doesn't really know that she can handle herself in battle. She doesn't need anyone's help... well most of the time she doesn’t need help. 

"The Patola Mountain range! We're almost there!" Aang yells out. 

Luna snaps her eyes away from Sokka to Aang, she was quick to get on her feet and she rushed over to Aang, "were almost home" she adds on. 

She goes and sits beside her brother happy but very worried for what to come. 

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.

The list

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!. 

Disney/Pixar 
Descendants, Onward, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, The Owl House.

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, Rise of the Guardians, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, Community, Stranger Things.

 Movies.
The Hobbit, The Great Gatsby, Night at the museum, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joker, Pitch Perfect,

I don't know what to call. 
Gravity, Falls, Slugterra, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, She-Ra, Harley Quinn, Carmen Sandiego, creepypasta, The Dragon Prince.

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either i can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT i only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.