Chapter 1 The Start

Episode 1: The boy in the iceberg 
Season 1

Chapter 1 The Start

Third person POV. 

Luna always felt like an outcast. She was different then the others around her, she always were and always would be. She was different from the other by one, she was the only female at the air nomads temple, two she was the only one to have cat ears, teeth, nails and the instinct of a cat, no one. Three she was the only one that could move things with her mind and cause chaos.

Luna was different from others and that caused them to be scared of her. The kids never wanted to play with her or be around her, the only person who would be with her was the person who had found her when she was a baby. Gyatso, Gyatso was the one who had found her in the woods coming back from a well needed walk. He had taken her back with him. The other air nomads were skeptical of her, they didnt know how to deal with a neko before, but with them finding out what she really was and what she was to become in the very fast future, they kept her and told her that she was a black cat neko airbender. 

She grew up as a normal airbender, up until the other things started to happen to her. She found out she was able to move things on her own will... well sort of. The way she had found out was when she had gotten mad, really mad. She wanted to play with the other kids, but they wouldn't play with her, they would just run and hide from her because they were scared of her. 

The way they had looked at her, in fear made her sad. She didn't want them to be scared of her, she had done nothing to them to be scared of her, nothing! Then the anger came in. It rushed through her body and veins so fast, that no one expected it. Luna didn't like that they were scared of her for no reason, so she gave them a reason to be scared of her and before she knew it, she was waking up in her room confused and scared. Then she met Aang... the same day. 

After that day more things started to happen to her. She would get bad headaches that caused her to black out and wake up in her room. She would wake up in the middle of the night because nightmares that others were having across the earth. She would end up moving things around herself, blow things up in her face, cause chaos that caused a lot of distractions to the air nomads temple and to herself. 

The magic inside her was dangerous to her and others around her and that caused her to be more scared than before. Luna worked even harder to get in control and master her powers, but with no one to guide her, it was harder than anyone expected. 

But with Aang being there with her, it helped a lot. When Aang came,  everything changed for her, as much as it was hard for her to control her powers, Aang really helped with it. She was still scared of them and the fact that she was scared that he was going to be scared of her, because she's 'different' didnt even help her. But Aang was good with people, he really was and he befriended the girl. 

He instantly saw her as his family, someone to protect and he didn't know why, but that didn't stop him from following her around, helping her get out of trouble because of her powers acting up on her. He would make her play with him and that caused her to come out a bit of her scared shell and show emotions towards him. That made the young boy very happy to see the once so scared little girl be more… happy for once.

Through the years of learning to be an airbender, she had learned side Aang. Aang was the avatar, but at the time, the both of them didn't know it. 

The two airbenders were the closest with each other. Then Appa came in and the three of them had become an unbreakable bond. Then things changed so fast on them. 

Aang was going to leave, he was going to be taken away from her and that wasn't going to happen with the two of them. They had made a plan and got everything they needed the most and left with Appa. 

They left home without a trace, they left the only other family they had and they didn't even make it anywhere else. The both of them were gone. The Avatar and Luna were gone, never to be seen again.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.

The list

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!. 

Disney/Pixar 
Descendants, Onward, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, The Owl House.

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, Rise of the Guardians, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, Community, Stranger Things.

 Movies.
The Hobbit, The Great Gatsby, Night at the museum, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joker, Pitch Perfect,

I don't know what to call. 
Gravity, Falls, Slugterra, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, She-Ra, Harley Quinn, Carmen Sandiego, creepypasta, The Dragon Prince.

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either i can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT i only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.