Chapter 7 War

Episode 1: The boy in the iceberg 
Season 1

Chapter 7 War

Third person POV.

Luna was smiling as she watched Aang and the kids play with Appa and his tail, she was gliding in the sky letting the air fly through her hair. She felt alive and happy to be gliding into the sky once again, so free. 

Luna 's eyes drifted away from them to the open sky ahead of her and relaxed, she zoned out for a few bit until she heard commotion down below. She could see Sokka pointing at Aang, she could tell Sokka was mad by his body languages and his emotions. Her eyes stayed locked onto sokka as she flew down, she closed her glider and slightly ran and stopped right beside Aang. 

"What's wrong with you? We don't have time for fun with a war going on" he said. 

War!? What war. There's no war… there's a war…? She thought to herself.

She raised her eyebrows and tilted her head to the side confused with what he meant by the war. "what war?" Aang asks, "Yeah... What are you talking about? What war?" She asks. 

She steps towards him slightly, "Are you kidding right?" Sokka asks them, shocked. Luna shakes her head and looks between them, "no" she mumbles out. “Wh-”

Before Luna could ask about it anymore, Aang was yelling out Penguin and chased after them. Luna without thinking followed her brother, she was older and wanted to make sure he was safe at all times, he was the Avatar after all and she was to protect him. 

It was their words not hers. 

Sokka and Katara gave each other a look, "their kidding, right?" 

Third person POV. 

Luna was gliding in the sky as she watched Aang chase after the penguins with his big smile on his face. She could hear him laugh in joy as he played with them. 

As she glided in the sky she was enjoying the hot sun on her face and the chilly air flowing through her hair, she missed this feeling. It always calmed her down to be gliding in the sky like this. Her hood was off since the wind knocked it off but she didn't mind since no one could see her ears up this high. She was safe to be herself for a bit. 

Luna could see them... even better then normal human eyes. She was a cat neko and one of the advantages of being those would be good eyesight. She could see farther away then others and it helps a lot. 

Luna had watched Katara walk over to Aang from far away. She flew for a few more minutes before she landed close by them, another perk of being a cat neko would be the hearing she had heard the whole thing they were talking about. 

She smiles at the two of them, places her cloaks hood over her head before she walks over to them, "I'm going back to the village now, please be careful. Dont do anything stupid" she said. She wanted to see her soulmate again or sit down and rest in the sun.

She walked past Aang and as she did she rubbed his head and then pushed it away, Aang laughed and stumbled slightly, "Ok!" 

Time skip. 

Luna's feet landed on the ground by Appa. She sighs and walks around Appa and sits down with another sigh. She was still feeling tired so she let her head rest. She closes her eyes and sighs again, since she landed her mind has not stopped wandering about what they were talking about before Aang rushed off. 

A war? What war was Sokka talking about? She thought to herself. 

Sokka who was grabbing his spear came across his soulmate sitting there with her eyes closed. Her cloak only hides so much of her, it hid her ears and that's it, her mask made sure to cover her mouth.