𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

Start from the beginning

Today was my first kiss and now everyone expects me to sleep with my husband and then everyone wants to see the bloody sheets. Every woman in this world should know that not every woman bleeds the first time and that it is unpleasant for everyone.

"I know my darling but believe me Lorenzo is not old fashioned. No matter what, always talk. Communication is the key of every good relationship.

Tell him your opinion about This shit Tradition he will understand. He is not as bad as you think" she told me. I know she is right but I am still the shy, self-conscious Alaïa who is afraid of the dominant Lorenzo.

The other girl joined us and we talked about so much unnecessary stuff like always.

Anna gave me some tips on what to watch out for my first time, because I am still too innocent (her opinion) and she already had some experience. I knew of course a few things thanks to my books but so detailed again not.

Anyway I enjoyed the last hours with my girls before it's to late

❤︎

When Lorenzo carried me into the room I had the greatest self-confidence and only have the details of Anna in my head.

I took off my dress and stood in front of him in only a white lingerie. He looked at me with wide eyes and bit his lips.

I took a step closer. So close I could smell the strong odor of his shampoo, and the silky cream that he must use on his skin, skin that my hands burned to touch.

Even in the darkness of a quarter moon, his eyes were grey. And here, this close, as He bent his neck so that I, could meet his beautiful rosy plump lips. I brought my burning hands up, resting them on the curve of his shoulder, and felt those sure hands tremble.

Our lips met, soft lips on soft lips. For the briefest of seconds, those lips, his and mine were tentative, unsure of what they might find. We found our match in warmth and our mouths opened as if unlocked, and tongues met.

I was I, and he was the sea, and I was flying over that sea, dark and rolling as deep water rolls. Our lips were where the sea and the land met and those deep, rolling waves crashed.

His burning, trembling hands reached from my hips, up to my ribs, and stilled themselves as I drew into him. Still we kissed, sharing breath, bodies close, the deeper scent of him, beneath the perfume and whiskey and cream.

Our lips broke, and he was he, and I was I.

During all the kissing we got completely naked and when I noticed that my whole body immediately tensed. Never before was a man so intimate with me and my  body began to tremble. Without really thinking I pushed him with my feet away from me so much that he fell off the bed. If we weren't in such an awkward situation it would be funny. A more muscular tattooed man lying completely naked on the floor. I tried everything not to look at his crotch.

"Oh my God , Enzo are you okay I say looking down with the blanket around my body. He stood up, put on his underpants and looked at me with his arms crossed. He nodded and waited for an answer why I just did that.

"I'm sorry. It wasn't intentional but it happened way too fast. I thought it would be better if we did it quickly but I'm not ready yet" I said looking down ashamed. I could hear his deep breathing as he sat down next to me.

"I know this tradition is too much for any woman and that is why I am going to dissolve it as of today. This tradition will never happen again. When you are ready you tell me. I am a man who can control himself and I will never force you to do it" he said to me.

No man in this world would do such a thing for a woman, but Lorenzo Mancini, the man who never felt anything, did such a great favor for me.

I thanked him until he asked me to stop and get ready for bed. When we were both in bed we said good night and tried to sleep. "I like it when you call me Enzo" he whispered teasingly.

My face immediately heat up and I put my pillow onto my face so he couldn't see how I look like a tomato. His chuckles were so loud that I could her them through my pillow.

I fell asleep with a smile and this was the best night ever without a single nightmare.

❤︎
Sorry to disappoint you guys but I don't have a smexy scene for you but I bit of kissing.

And let me tell you this scenes were so hard to write and I'm still not satisfied more embarrassed 💀

Have a good night/day ! Love you all and don't forget to vote and to tell me all your thoughts.