31. A$$

Third Person

"But Nancy what if he's shoving his tongue down some sluts throat right now?" Milena whined, her face full of concentration and worries. Nancy groaned, turning around as she glared at her best friend. "Milena, I told you this about 5623th times now. Jason didn't, isn't and won't cheat on you." She spoke in full honesty.

Jason had been out of town for the past three days with Dennis. Not to chase after random chicks but to personally invite some friends to his 21th birthday party that was coming tomorrow. And unlike the birthday boy himself, Milena almost wet her new thong, thinking about what she actually planned.

"You know how he is. He is a flirt and so attractive. And girls are throwing themselves at him." She pouted, Nancy looking at different dresses for tomorrow when she found a yellow one that fit her curves just perfectly. "And you should know that he wouldn't have asked you to be his girlfriend if he just could cheat on you." She rolled her eyes.

"I don't want girls to throw themselves at him. He's mine." Milena crossed her arms over her chest, furrowing her eyebrows as Nancy stared at her crazily. "Oh God, maybe you are even worse than I thought." She said more to herself, turning around with a fake sigh while Milena glared into her back.

Nancy laughed, "Na na na, I can see you through the mirror, Mrs. Brooks." Milena laughed as well before throwing herself back into her and Jasons bed. "Maybe I should call him." She mumbled as Nancy shook her  head, turning arund with her pointer directly at her. "No, you both already talked three times today and it's only 12PM." She raised her eyebrows as Milena smirked, a little proud that Jason belonged to her.

"He's coming back in four hours, just relax and let loose." She suggested, shrugging her shoulders. "And what about tomorrow?" Milena sat back up, her cheeks turning into a dark shade of red as she tried to hide her face with her hair. Nancy smirked softly before pretending to think, her finger tapping against her chin until she sighed.

"Listen, if you aren't ready, you aren't ready. If you don't trust him fully, you don't trust him fully. If you don't love him enough yet, you don't love him enough yet. My words aren't gonna change the way you feel towards him. Besides he doesn't even know that you might want to... You know... So if you don't make a move, he surely wouldn't force you into it." Nancy explained, walking around the room before standing back in front of the full length mirror.

Milena sighed, "I do trust him. And I think that I do love him." She whispered, licking her lips, "But I don't want to say it first and I think I can't even say it yet to him... You know, face to face..." She mumbled, fumbling with her fingers as her best friend nodded. "We're girls after all." She shrugged, leaning into the mirror to fix her mascara. Milena groaned, "Nancy!" She cried to herself or more like whined again. "What?" She laughed, turning around to wake in her frame. "When are they here?" She raised her eyebrows as Nancy laughed.

"The boys are back! The boys are back!" Dennis stormed into the house, his arms crossed as him and Jason mimicked Troy Boltons and Chad Danforths dance moves in The Boys Are Back in High School Musical 3. Ryan clapped his hands, cheering along before they started laughing, greeting each other with those typical boyish handshakes. "Baby!" Nancy squeaked into Lucas ear as he pulled her on his lap.

"Jason, maybe you should greet your very insecure girlfriend." She laughed, winking at the yet still 20 year old when Mitchell whistled. "Girlfriend... Never thought that day would come." He chuckled as Chaz and Chris joined him but Jason smacked his head. "You've said that for about seven times now." He rolled his eyes before sprinting upstairs, grabbing the little present he just placed on the counter.