,, - romeo and juliet ; lyney

Start from the beginning

"the young man is from the kingdom of fontaine it would seem, though, he has yet to arrive," your butler said with a slight bow. "but your highness, do not forget the royal ball tonight, so we shan't return late, also, may i accompany you down out of the castle to search for the young man if you are eager?"

you nodded your head. everyone in the kingdom was waiting for this day of the royal ball. so many kingdoms would be invited over, and perhaps your parents would want you to pick someone to betroth. obviously, you didnt really like that idea.

in the kingdom, people knew a thing or two about you, but your most obvious trait was that you were really hellbound on only one thing in your entire life; fighting. whenever it came to swordsmanship, or sparring, you always wanted to be the one on top, despite what other kings and queens thought of you.

you were preparing yourself to be the bravest rulers when your parents retire, not just some random ruler who married for the sake of marrying.

"of course, the ball, how would i ever forget? but about you accompanying me... that would be nice, kaeya."

.

.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

.

.

"woah there, do not draw your blade to an unarmed young lad, i mean no harm~"

the young-looking boy smiled mischievously up at kaeya, your butler. you were hidden behind him, with his long sword drawn to this boy's neck. he had pounced onto you out of the bushes, of course it caught you both off guard, and needless to say, kaeya got protective.

if anything were to happen to you...

the young boy looked harmless enough; the peasant clothes he had on displayed clearly that he was not quite as close to royalty as you would assume. then again, you used to sneak into the city in peasant clothes you hid under your pillows so you could pretend to be one of the people.

who knew, maybe this young boy was actually a king.

"state your business," kaeya stated. his voice was stern but also calm, not really wanting to scare this young boy either. he drew his blade away from his neck, but doesn't bring it too far unless be tried something.

the blonde boy stood up and smirked eagerly. he looked friendly but he seemed to be hiding something mischievous about him. he seemed fine overall but-