Chapter 23

!!Warning: Smut!!
———
I wave goodbye to the team as we each go to our hotel rooms.  I turn around and start walking to my room when Elle jogs up next to me, "Hey" She says.

Continuing to walk beside her, "Hi Elle, what room are you in?"  I ask.

"Aww, are you planning on visiting?" She laughs.

I roll my eyes, "In your dreams maybe, but seriously what room?"

She looks at her key card as we continue walking down the hall, "I have...room 115.  What about you?"

I stop in the middle of the hallway, "Your bullshitting me, right?!"  My eyes basically pop out of my head.

Elle laughs, "Not at all. Let me guess, you have 115 as well?"

I roll my eyes playfully, "Yes I have the same room!  I bet Penelope did this!" We continue walking as I spot room 115.

"But it's worth it though, isn't it?" Elle smirks as I take out my key card, opening the door to our room.

I close the door behind us before responding. I lean my back against the door, "Perhaps it is..." I trail off as Elle steps closer. She leans in for a kiss but I walk away. "Nope nope nope, not yet." I laugh as I hear Elle groan.

I drop my bag on the bed and open it.  Elle goes to the opposite side of the bed and takes some clothes out of her bag.  Just to be a tease again, I slowly unbutton my shirt one by one. I pretend not to notice Elle glancing at me as I take off my shirt completely, leaving me in my bra. Smirking to myself, I take out a tank top and a pair of shorts.  I dramatically sigh as I turn around—back facing Elle—and take off my bra.  I put on my tank top and shorts, I turn around to see Elle walking closer in a short sleeve top and shorts.

Elle stops right in front of me, "Why are you teasing me?" I laugh softly and walk away to the bathroom, swaying my hips a little extra. Poor Elle, I keep teasing her.

I wash my hands in the sink and Elle comes behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist. I pretend to be unaffected by her touch when really I'm melting.  I turn around to face her, "Can I help you with something?" I raise an eyebrow.  Elle shakes her head with a smirk on her face. 

When I try and walk away, she doesn't let me.  Instead she sits me on the bathrooms counter.  Elle stands in between my legs, she lifts my chin with her hand.  She leans in closer, our noses touching.  "Not going to tease me now, are you?" I shake my head no and bite my lip, knowing what's coming.

Elle smirks and cups my face before crashing her lips onto mine.  I wrap my arms around her neck, bringing her closer without breaking our kiss.  Elle licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance.  I allow her in and her tongue explores my mouth.  Soon enough, we have to pull away for air.  Elle takes a breath before trailing kisses along my cheek and jawline, starting to go down my neck.

"N-No hickeys," I manage to say as she continues kissing my neck. I feel her smirk against my 'sweet spot' before she kisses there, causing me to let out a heavy breath.  Elle continues to work on my neck and places her hand on my thigh. I let out a faint moan as she lightly sucks on my neck and moves her hand up my thigh.

She slides both her hands on the back of my thighs, signaling for me to jump up. Our lips meet again while I jump up and wrap my legs around her waist. Elle carries me without breaking our kiss, my hands wrap around her neck.  She lays me down on the bed with her on top of me, our lips still not separating.  Elle pulls away for air, smirking at me.  She rubs her hands up and down my thighs, insanely close to my core. Her fingers brush against the fabric covering my core before she kisses me.  I moan softly into the kiss.

She makes me sit up and straddles my lap.  "Lift your arms," She smirks, I lift my arms and she takes my tank top off, throwing it on the ground and leaving my chest exposed.  Elle looks at my chest then meets my eyes again.  Her lustful eyes coming back, she traces my jawline with one of her hands while the other crawls up my torso.  She licks her lips as her hand reaches my breast.  I hold in the noise aching to come out.  She rubs my breast while the other hand goes to the waistband of my shorts.

I move my hands to take off her shirt, tossing her shirt on the floor and leaving her bare. She smirks at me, "Getting needy already, angel?" Elle whispers in a low, captivating voice.

Elle makes me lay down and slowly moves down to sit in between my legs, playing around with the waistband of my shorts again to tease me.  "P-Please" I whimper as her finger tips traces along my waist.

Elle comes back up to my face, "Please what?" I don't respond, just look into her eyes, biting my lip. "How can I help you if you don't tell me what you want?" She whispers in my ear, I let out a small breath.

"I-I want you.." My voice sounds pathetic at this point, but I don't care. I just want Elle. She licks her lips as she goes back to sit in between my legs. Elle sighs before slowly pulling down my shorts, painfully slow. She purposely brushes her fingers against my thighs as she pulls off my shorts, leaving behind my lacy underwear.

She comes back up to my face, stroking my cheek with her hand. I give her a soft smile, but I'm getting impatient. Elle kisses my lips then starts kissing down my neck and down my torso until she made it to my panties.  She slowly pulls off the lacy fabric, exposing me fully. Teasing me again, she crawls back up to my face, "accidentally" brushing her fingers over my slit. I let out a soft moan from the sudden touch. Elle raises an eyebrow, "Already wet when I've barely done anything?" She smirks.

She starts kissing my lips, the kiss was heated and passionate. Without warning, her middle finger enters me.  I moan in between our kiss, she slides her tongue in my mouth.  I have no choice but to pull away for air as her finger pumps in and out of me. "Fuck," I moan out.

Elle moves her other hand to my core as her finger goes in and out of me, moans falling out of my mouth. "Shhh...you don't want to get caught. Do you princess?" I shake my head and bite my lip, holding back my sounds. She rubs my clit in circular motions before entering a second finger inside of me.

"Shit Elle," I whimper as her motions get faster. I bite my bottom lip again, holding back the noises. Elle curls up her fingers and hits my g-spot, sending me closer to my high, "Oh god—"

Elle's voice just above a whisper, "You're doing so good, my little angel." A wave of heat passes through me as she continues going in and out of me. Her thumb still rubbing my clit in circular motions.

"E-Elle..." I whisper, holding back the moans of pleasure in my throat. I feel myself near my climax as her fingers go in and out. "I-I'm close- god. Elle I'm close-"

"Princess, I know. Let go for me," Elle whispers again. I release on her fingers, taking heavy breaths. I gasp when I feel Elle's tongue go up my slit and quickly cover my mouth with my hand to keep myself quite. She cleans me up with her tongue.

Elle crawls back up to me and pops the two fingers she used in my mouth to taste myself. I lick around her fingers and suck on them, tasting my juices. Elle takes out her fingers, "You're such a good girl for me" I nod my head, knowing that if I try to speak it will come out as a moan. Elle kisses me, I taste the trace amounts of myself on her lips and tongue.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Elle gets up with her bare chest, going to the bathroom. I take deep breaths laying on the bed while I listen to the water running. Elle comes back, she picks me up from the bed, carrying me bridal style to the bathroom.

The bathtub filled with warm water.  Elle places me gently in the bathtub.  I sit up as the warm water comes around me.  Elle turns to walk away, I gently grab her wrist.  "S-Stay.. please?"  My voice still shaky as I ask her.

She nods her head, smiling and takes off her pants and underwear.  Gosh she's beautiful... I quickly push away my inappropriate thoughts as Elle gets in the bathtub, sitting behind me.  I lean back against her bare chest, she kisses my head.  She takes my hand in hers lacing our fingers together.  I smile softly from the warm moment.

We relax in the bathtub for bit and wash ourselves up before heading to bed.  In bed, we cuddled all night against each other's warmth.
——
A/N: Had to fix the chapter 💁‍♀️