"This one," They exclaimed together.

   "The One-Eyed Witch on the third floor."

   "The One-Eyed..." Harry muttered, yet cut off again by the pesky twins.

   "Witch. Right, but you best hurry. Filch is heading this way," They turned to leave them, "Oh, and Harry? When you're done, make sure to give it a tap and say 'Mischief Managed' otherwise anyone could read it."

   Addi and Harry watched as they left, Fred giving Addi a wink as he went. Once they were gone, Addi turned to Harry excitedly.

   "So...I'll meet you in Hogsmeade!"

   Harry grinned as Addi bolted away from him and began her journey to the village. He threw the cloak over himself again and made his way to the secret passage.

~~~

   Addi was out of breath by the time she reached the village, she had not gone straight to the village like Harry had thought and first ran back to get Draco's blazer coat from her dorm. When she had arrived there was a group of small people tumbled over and she vaguely made out a head of bushy brunette hair running along with a ginger away from the scene. Following behind, Addi made it just in time to see Hermione pull the claok off of Harry's messy black hair. He was crying and Addi reached out to hold Ron's hand for comfort. He squeezed back to signal that he was really there.

   "He was their friend. And he betrayed them," Harry whimpered, his voice ringing through the serene silence of the woods. "He was their friend!" He screamed, voice filled with hatred. Addi watched as his eyes hardened like stone. "I hope he finds me because when he does, I'm going to be ready. When he does, I'm gonna kill him."

   Addi inhaled sharply, this wasn't like Harry at all.

~~~

   Addi overslept and missed the train home for the holiday. She had asked Professor Dumbledore if he could possible bring her home; he said yes, but he couldn't do it until Christmas Day. Addi said it was fine and spent Christmas Eve with Harry as the Weasley's had gone home.  Christmas Day, Harry and herself woke up, exchanged gifts, and then ate breakfast together. After that they engaged in a glorious snowball fight that could only end in a draw.

   "On the count of three," Addi whispered to herself from behind her snow fort. "1...2...3..." Letting out a battle cry, Addison leaped over the wall of snow and launched a snowball straight into Harry, who tackled the girl to the ground and poured snow onto her face. 

   "Surrender!" He shouted.

   "Never!" Addi bellowed, letting out a laugh as Harry tickled her sides. 

   "Alright! Draw?" 

   "Draw," Addi agreed breathlessly. Harry flopped into the snow beside her.

   "It's nice spending time with just you for once. I feel like we're always having to split up and drift between Ron and Hermione whenever they decide to go at it," Addison spoke, her breath visible in the cold air.

   "Yeah, it feels nice to not worry about things for once too," Harry added, turning his head to look at her. Addi furrowed her eyebrows as she thought back to what Harry had said only days prior.

   "Harry?"

   "Hmm?"

   "Would you really kill Sirius Black?" Addi turned to look into Harry's green eyes.

   Harry sighed, looking away from her and sitting up. Addi following his actions soon after. "I don't know. I want to...for what he did, but at the same time, I don't want to because I don't want to be like him and I don't think my parents would be proud of me if I did."

   "You're thirteen, Harry. You've gone through more than most wizards deal with in their entire lives. Except, you don't let it change you and you always want to do what's right. You are one of the bravest, smartest, most loyal people I know. You're parents wouldn't want you to be a killer." Harry blushed lightly as she complemented him. They must have had plenty of heart to hearts over the years, but nothing compared to this one. He stared at her until a voice interrupted their little moment. 

   "Are you ready to leave, Miss Tyler?" Addi and Harry jumped from their seated positions, brushing the snow off their now soaked clothes. Professor Dumbledore stood in the entrance hall with a knowing smile. 

   "Yes, Professor. I just need to get my bags from my dorm." Addi walked into the warm school with Harry in tow.

   "No need, Miss Tyler. A nice elf named Genie brought them down only a moment ago," Dumbledore stated gently. "She also told me to give you this." 

   He held out a sprig of Rosemary and Addi took it from him carefully, placing it behind her ear. "I guess I'm ready to go then," Addi smiled at the older man. Spinning around, she pulled Harry into an embrace. "The Weasleys will be back tomorrow, alright. Try not to get into trouble while I'm gone."

   Harry held her tightly. "No promises," He whispered into her hair. 

   Pulling away, Addi turned back to Dumbledore. "Our carriage awaits," He tittered, stepping down the snow covered path to it. Addi sent Harry one last wave, following after the wise man. Settling into the carriage, they made light conversation about candy until they arrived in Hogsmeade. He held his arm out to her and she grabbed onto her luggage before take his hand. 

   Addison felt like she was being sucked through a giant tube. The air seemed to get stuck in her lungs as they swirled through an unknown passage. Once her feet were touching solid ground again, she sucked in a deep gulp of air as Dumbledore stood patiently beside her. 

   "Don't worry, dear. It will pass," He spoke mistily, patting her shoulder and motion to the familiar apartment complex in front of them. "I do believe there is a surprise or two waiting for you."

   "Thank you, Professor. I'll see you next year I suppose," Addi giggled. Dumbledore smiled an old, wise grin then disapparated with a crack.

   In her excitement, Addison had grabbed her luggage and bolted up the stairs to her apartment. She kicked the cat flap to see if her mum had nailed it down, only to roll her eyes as the flap shot back into her apartment. Opening the door with one hand, Addi set her luggage down in the entrance hall. 

   "Mum! I'm home!" Addi yelled into the apartment. There was a hushed whispering from the kitchen area that caused Addi's eyebrows to furrow. "Is someone here?" 

   "Addi! I didn't think you were coming home this year," Jackie stated appearing at the end of the hallway.

   "Who is here, Mum?" Addi walked toward her mother curiously. 

   "It's a Christmas miracle, Sweetheart. Look who came home." Addi pushed past her mother, coming face to face with someone she never thought she would see again.

   "Rose?"