"No yeah I definitely understand that I can assure you I'm 10x better at PvP that you big man but whatever keeps your ego up-" he interrupted my sentence

"Fine let's PvP right here right now" he said clearly feeling cocky

"Alright let's go iron swords you can have full iron armor I'll go without armor" I said felling cocky as I should.

"Funny" is all he says before putting on the armor and getting a sword he realized I'm serious when I didn't move I just stood with my iron sword and no armor.

"Your serious?" He asks

"Dead serious Wilbur court us off" i said

Wilbur stands between us and starts counting down from 10.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Fight!" Wilbur yells

I start stabbing techno all you can here is our keyboards no talking. Next thing you know I won. He didn't even get a single hit on me.

"Anyone surprised? I think not" I said while tommy and tubbos were yelling in excitement for me.

"What the- no I glitched let's go again" techno says while picking up his things and getting ready to fight.

"Aww poor baby can't take a loss?" I coo at him

We start fighting once again and what do you know I won without a single hit to me.

We go a few more times before Wilbur says the crowd is waiting for us. "Good game techie" is all I say before we leave that Vc and join the one with everyone in it.

Me tommy and Wilbur walk up to the stage, me and Tommy standing behind Wilbur as he speaks.

"Hello everyone welcome to our first official meeting in l'manburg" Wilbur said as everyone clapped well everyone except for dream and his buddy's.

"I'm here today to announce the first official election is coming up on the 16th of this month." That's 10 days away.

"Anyone can run for president if they have a willing Vice President, the chat will vote in google form on the 15th then you guys will vote in a different google form." Wilbur informed.

I sat back and listened. After he was done explaining we left that Vc and went into one alone to talk about our plan.

"Y/n I would like to ask you to do the honors of being my Vice President in this upcoming election." Wilbur asks

I'm shocked

"Wilbur." Is all I say

"I know y/n your not the biggest fan of the government but it's for our independence we can leave our violent ways behind isn't that what you wanted?" He asked

He's right I'm not a big fan of the government I just wanted freedom, though he was wrong about wanted to leave my violent ways in the past.

The voices demand blood.

"Yeah but Im still not fond of the whole government thing Wilbur, why can't tommy or tubbo do it?" I ask

"Well they can but you'd be a better fit I trust you, you've been by my side since day one." He said as someone else joined the vc it was techno.

"Hallo" he said

"Is there something you need techno?" Wilbur asks calmly.

"I just wanted to let you know I have decided not to be on your side but I'm not on dreams side either. I'm just not a fan of government."

"Ah a man after my own heart" I said forgetting to mute my mic.

Shit

"Uh what?" Techno asks

"Well I'm an anarchist, it's a long story."
I said not felling like explaining the voices.
I've never told anyone about the voices.
Other than my chat of course.

"Interesting" he said while leaving the call

"Well y/n what is it?" Wilbur asks

"I'm sorry Wilbur I can't do that." I said

"Okay just know you can still change your mind." He said

I continued streaming for 30 ish more minutes before raiding someone and logging off. I went to type in the dream smp group chat and see someone was added. I didn't have their number saved.

*text convo*

Y/n
Yo who's the new number?

Tommy
It's the blade

Tubbo
Why do you call him that Tommy?

Niki
It's technoblade

Wilbur
I added technoblade

Techno
Hallo just so you guys know I only have Tommy and Wilburs number saved so I don't know who you all are.

Y/n
Put me as the PvP goddess!

Techno
I assume your y/n then?

Y/n
Thats PvP goddess to you

Techno
Your right I'm sorry my majesty

Tubbo
I'm Tubbo

Fundy
I'm fundy

-everyone introduced themselves-

Y/n
Well good job guys that was some great acting but I have to go it's almost 3 am where I live.

Techno
Wait really is 2:56 am where I am

Y/n
No way that's cool do you live in Cali?

Tommy
Get a room!

-I decided to text techno separately so Tommy didn't bug us-

*new text convo*

Y/n
Hey sorry I didn't want Tommy to be annoying so I decided to text you separately so do you live in Cali?

Techno
Yeah I'm in San Francisco where are you?

Y/n
Same! What a coincidence we should PvP irl see who comes out alive!!!

Techno
I'm down what's your address.

Y/n
123 in your dreams

Techno
:(

Y/n
Go cry yourself a river build a bridge and get over it.

Techno
Heartless.

Y/n
That's me! I'm gonna head to bed but I'll talk to you another time.

Techno
Okay see ya.

*end of text convo*

I fell asleep pretty quick just preparing myself for the election. I have something planned this is gonna be good.

1559 words