Right when he's about to kiss me again with his hands on the sides of my underwear I feel him tug. He's going to take them off and touch me, he reaches for my hips and lifts one side of me.

"You're so damn gorgeous." He whispers to me as I trial my hands up his shirt. I rub his abs as I reach for his head and kiss him lips again. He palms my naked ass under my dress as he starts rubbing it between his hands. He's touching me naked and I don't care at all.

"Fuck baby." He whispers to me as I start kissing down to the top of his chest. He tastes so good I can't imagine what sex with him would feel like. Actually I can and it's the form of wetness between my legs dripping onto his passengers seat.

His fingers trail up the inside of my thighs as he rubs down my stomach to above my area. My breathing catches in my throat when he flicks his fingers over my clit making me moan out a long, "Colton". He continues rubbing me as my moans pick up building the best and biggest orgasm of my life. I'm on the brick of finishing when I reach down and palm him in my hand. He instantly starts sucking harder on my neck as I rub his through his shorts and he moves his fingers.

I almost cry when he sinks three fingers into me drawing out the most pleasing feeling I have ever had. I am about to orgasm when a loud ringing noise interrupts the both of us.

"Fuck let it ring." I mumble to him continuing my hand as he rocks his fingers. He keeps moving them as I feel how rock hard he is under my hand. Then it rings again and he sighs pulling his sweet lips from my neck and lips.

He automatically sighs and moves his hands as he takes his phone out and reads the name before mumbling a silent, "Fuck" under his breath. It felt so good to and I know that voice. This is over before it ever started and I'm so worked up I need some type of fucking release.

He then answers it, "What?" he asks rudely as I sit still and close my legs around his waist while he rubs down my hip. He moves his fingers around on my thigh as I rub my hands down his strong chest. I lean forward to him as he talks and I start kissing down his neck again. It's perfect as he slowly moves his fingers back into the middle of my parted legs. He smiles at me when I fall into his chest into a panting mess with my orgasm following me moaning his name.

"Uhh huh" he says as he pulls me to him. He rubs my thighs as I see how hard he is and he tells me with his eyes what he wants next. He's pulling my head towards him and lining his crotch up with mine. I'm not ready to have sex right now, but everything else would be amazing.

He rubs my thigh as I grip his shorts through the front. He smiles at me and pecks me on the lips as I move my dress up and pull him closer to me. My dress covers us up as he springs free from his shorts and lines himself up at my needy entrance. I feel him in my hand and on my thigh as the realization of what's about to happen hits me. I'm about to lose my virginity right here.

Then it all falls apart as he pulls away fuming with the person on the phone as he pulls his shorts up.

"And you didn't think that calling me earlier was necessary?" he asks as I see the tension build in his body. I reach up to touch his shoulders as he looks at me and then pulls away. Completely away, as in he leaves me sitting on the seat as he starts pacing beside the truck. I stand up and slip off the seat barefoot as I shut his truck door quietly so the person on the other side of the phone can't hear me.

"No you listen to me you whore, I fucking told you he's allergic to peanuts. I'm coming to get him, I don't care what you have to say. Tell him I'm on my way." he demands as I stand in shock. How can the same person who makes me feel like I'm he only girl in his world talk like that? He literally called whoever this woman was a whore. A whore?

I back away from him as he roughly ends the call before hitting the top of his truck bed with his fist. I instantly jump as I watch him roughly handle his anger. He's not okay, that's not normal at all. I can't even believe what I just did with a guy I barely know. What did I do?