He's probably an Alpha! That kind of very breathtakingly attractive man only belongs to an Alpha! They used it to allure Omegas. The good thing is he is a beta, no- he is still not sure. He needs to wait for his third time taking his ABO Test. Let's stay Beta.

Yamaguchi was pulled back on his thoughts when the man looked at him with those cold eyes. He tried to obviate the awkwardness by averting his eyes and asking the customer her order. Never mind the welcoming, he won't do it anymore.

"Y-Your order ma'am?" He stuttered, obliviously awkward with the eye contact he made with that man. That kind of Alpha only wants a beautiful Omega. He wouldn't want him- wait! Why is thinking such an embarrassing aspiration of getting an attractive Alpha like him if he is not sure if he is an Omega or a Beta.

"Excuse me? Are you even paying attention to my orders?" The lady yelled at him, making him shriek a little.

"I-I'm sorry ma'am!" Yamaguchi apologised. How dare he day dream in the middle of work?!

"What a useless piece of shit. Male Omega are really a pain in the ass and how dare you let out those annoying pheromones in front of my Alpha?!" The female stood up, yelling at him. Is he releasing pheromones?! He can't smell it. 

This is the reason he's retaking the ABO test for the third time. His other Alpha and Omega friends said that they can smell pheromones coming out from him even though he can't smell it himself.

"I'm s-sorry ma'am. I don't know!" Yamaguchi apologises, calming the girl omega. 

"Don't worry honey, It's okay." His alpha calms her down by releasing a calming pheromone. "I'm sorry about that." The alpha gave him a smile then started to talk to his little hot-headed omega. 

Yamaguchi's sweat dropped. He thought all omegas are gentle and caring. Well, expect the unexpected. Yamaguchi bowed before walking away. He put his wrist in front of his nose but he really can't smell his own pheromones.

As he passed by that blonde man's back, The scent around that man was making him dizzy. It's making him feel euphoric. Yamaguchi fastened his step to reach the counter. His knees feel like it's going to fall if he's not holding on the counter. His mind was blank so he couldn't think properly, such a shame...

"Holy sheep!" Hinata came to him, running. "So, you really are an Omega!" Hinata looked at him. "I knew it! You can't deny those pheromones!" Hinata tried to tone down his voice but failed.

"Hinata, what is happening with Yamaguchi?!" Yachi came to them, running too. Yamaguchi's breath was heavy, his face was all red and his eyes were erotic. He's also releasing so many erotic pheromones that is attracting the low number of Alpha in their café.

"He's in heat!" Hinata exclaimed, excited.

"What are you getting excited about?! Help him! Oh my gosh! Yamaguchi deep breath! Don't panic!" Yachi said but she is the one who is panicking.

"Oh, I forgot!" Hinata just remembers that he needs to help his friend as another omega. "Let's get him inside. I don't want those Alpha's to get close to us!" Hinata asked Yachi to help him.

Kageyama watches as an omega and beta take that man inside with a grimace. He gave Tsukishima an 'are you seriously serious about this?' Face. The latter just shrugged his head as he played the ice inside the glass by moving it in circular motion.

"I'm just helping him to figure it out." Tsukishima answered in a bored manner. Kageyama looked at him with disappointment. "Besides, I'm also bored." Tsukishima continued leaning his cheeks on his palm as he looked at Kageyama with a smirk.

"Are you an idiot? Akiteru will get mad at you if he heard about this." Kageyama gives the man a smirk. Tsukishima sighed in defeat. 

"I'll buy you milk for a month." Tsukishima looked at him dreary, knowing his weakness.

"I didn't see anything." Kageyama shrugged, finishing his milk while looking around for a possible Omega but he saw none.

Hinata surveys his bag for his pills, constantly looking at Yamaguchi who is on the couch. Yachi goes back to the counter so someone will do their work. Their boss became a waiter too. 

Hinata gasped excitedly after seeing his pills. He grabs a bottle of water and walks to Yamaguchi. 

Yamaguchi keeps on groaning and constantly arching his back in a very erotic way making Hinata walk at him uncomfortably but he knows he's the worst at handling heat.

"Y-Yamaguchi!" Hinata stuttered, getting away from Yamaguchi's pheromones. "Oi! Idiot! Don't release too many pheromones or you'll attract-" Hinata was cut off when someone pushed him away. It's so strong that his glass of water spilled.

Hinata looked up and there was big trouble in front of them. There are three Alpha inside the room. Hinata covered his nose after smelling those mixed pheromones of the three Alpha in front of them. It's making him weak. He can hear Yachi and their boss from the outside.

Yamaguchi groaned when he felt someone touch his arm. He forces himself to open his eyes and he can see a man that's very close to his face. He can't hear anything except for the voices inside his head, asking for someone to touch him, anyone. 

He felt so needy and aroused, he never felt this feeling before but he needed it. He can't form a word. Touch me!

"What do you think you're doing?" Hearing those voices makes him more aroused. He felt so wet. Someone, Touch me!

[EDITED]
To be continued...
- peachlass