Voice from the other side.

(Is this the way you let to know the whole world that you haven't got my number. You know to follow on instagram. Then why can't you ask my number.)

The moment seems so magnificent for her with an explosion of happiness, excitement and moreover shyness. A strong blush creeped upon her face and she tried so hard not to spread it in her voice. So she carefully chose her words.

"Oh.!! Sirkku ellamey namma kekkanuma. Yean...? Ungalukkaa ethum seyya theriyaatha..? Aamaa.. Rumba busyaarukkuravangalellam ethukk competitionukk varanum. Ippadi leave podurathukka...?"😉

(Oh..!! It seems like Sir wants everything to be asked by me itself. Why..? Won't you do anything by your own.? And why you entered into the competition if you are this much busy. Just to take a leave right..?)

She couldn't keep it more casual. Because she very well know him that he become very concious if she go overboard. They talked as if everything is so casual between them. But he heard her suppressed giggles and she captured his heavy breaths he had when he blush so hard.

"Aama ippo ithellam nalla kelu. Anga oruthane kaanala. Koopitt visaarikavendyath yaaroda porupp. Pudicha aalunu sutha vendyath aana naanga illenu therinjathum jollya irukavendyath. Athullame saree katti aale mayakkavendyath..."🥰

(Oh now you know to question this much. Eventhough somebody is missing there. So who have the responsibility to make a call and enquire. You can call me your crush infront of anyone. But when I'm not there you seems so happy. I'm even surprised that you wore a saree too, making crazy)

Nithya crumbled her pillow like a paper out of happiness. She couldn't express that how much she missed him on set. But all she can do is to enjoy his complaints and his cute fake anger. He too wants her to listen and make him cool with her usual naughty one liners. But instead what Nithya done was something special.

'Hey sandakkaara... Gundumuzhiyile...'

The moment she started singing, everything seems so dreamy. He removed his headphones and kept his phone close to his ears which touched his cheeks too. Nithya wanted to make their first call more memorable. That's why she chose to sing a song for him. He wanted this song to be a never ended one. After a while, she stopped singing and waited for him to speak.

"Beautiful...." He said.

"Naana illa songa.." She asked.

(Me or the song)

"Unakk theriyaatha..." He was also not ready to give up.

(Don't you know my answer)

She remained silent and blushed.

"I missed you Nithya..... Good night"😘

He hang up the phone. She couldn't help but to shed a few happy tears. She lived those moments again and again and slowly fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Upcoming : ❤️

"Maaama..." 😍

--------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note :

Hey dears,

Thank you for the great response you gave me for the first 3 chapters. Hope you all liked it. Keep supporting.

Please don't forget to Vote and Comment.

Love.
Chaaru✍️

-~^-~^-~^-~^-~^

Invisible Golden ThreadOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara