Ma.... 💜

Gautham sat along with them. Nithya was holding that chocolate box he gave. One of her cousin Sandeep grabbed it from her.

"Enna Gautham... Ippadi ivale koncheetirukinge... Chocolates ellam vangeet vanthirukkinge..."

"Koncheettirukingalava... Avanga thaa avanga aalu mela avloo paasam vechirukkaalle.. Samayal pannumpothkoode urutti vilayadrathukkunnu mattumey urundayellam ready panni veppa... Ivanga bahubali padam otturathukk periya gola pannuva... Poriyurunda pannumpoth koode madam sappidanomnu squeeze panni chinnatha set pannikoduppa...." Her elder brother Avinash added some masala to the cheesy topic.

"Pothum thampi... Listum perusa poguth.. Sir ode faceum reddish aaguth..." Deepthi, wife of Sandeep came as their saviour.

Both Gautham and Nithya was blushing so hard. It was exactly like a family ragging for newly married couple. While they were talking some random stuffs, Nithya's pet Shenba came to Gautham's side. She picked her up and handed to Gautham.

"Iva thaa en shenba... En pet😍 Neenga paathirupinge storylellam..."

Gautham held it softly and patted so gently. Shenba was staring at Gautham.

Ohh... Ivan thaana antha hazelode aalu. En akka ene madhikama ava kooda poyi vilayadittiruntha... Ethinale... Neenga avaluk poyi peru vechathaale... 😏 Ipo periya akkara kaaturar😏😏

Shenba beated Gautham's hands with her long tail. She is jealous of that Rowdy Poona😆

"Neraye vatti paathirukke... Unnoda best friend thaane... Azhagaarukka... 😍" Gautham said about Shenba.

Aama... Unga hazel vidava naa azhagu😏

Gautham left Shenba and she cat-walked to the room😍

By the time, Nithya's mom came outside. She was on a call.