The Unbearable Pain😪

Gautham went back to his room. He was constantly thinking of how she would have been on stage. He wished to witness her stage performance on live being there at the front row, smiling at her. But what he actually does is to be in the room. They have their shoot on the next day. So he packed his essentials and went to take a bath. After his evening routine he checked his phone.

3 missed calls
2 messages.

Also there is a whatsapp message from Pugazh.

He opened the message. The first one was she send to console him that everyone else are brothers for her song lyrics.

"Che naa eppadi ith paakkame vittutte..." 

(Shit.! How did I missed this..)

An instant smiled appeared on his lips.

The next message was also from her, 2 minutes ago.

Show start pannapore.. Large crowd. Kannu veesi is the popular song request from people.... Long distance dedication for you....😍

(Show is about to start. Such a large crowd. Your song Kanna veesi is high on demand here..)

Antha song unna thavare vere yaarale supera paadamudiyum. Lyrics kooda by heart thaane... Supera paadu. I'll check your insta tagged videos. Eppadiyum neraye per upload pannuvaange...😁 He replied back.

(Who is there sing that song more perfectly than you. You know the lyrucs too. Do it well. I'll check on your instagram tagged videos. I'm sure. There will be many uploads)

Then he opened Pugazh's whatsapp message. It was Nithya's photo. She is standing on the stage. Along with so much of lighting a spotlight is on her. She is standing there like a doll with diamonds on her body. She is shining like a pearl with the lighting. Gautham zoomed the picture and stared at it for a loong time. He couldn't take his eyes off.

"En thangachiyee paaru Mappilai... "

(Take a look on my sister, dear)

Pugazh knew that Gautham will be so happy to see her photo. He was also aware that Gautham was a lil upset to send her with so much guys in the car.So he purposefully send it.

"Show eppadiyirukk... Ava supera pandraala macha..."

(How's the show..? Is she doing good..?)

Pugazh was offline and the message was unseen. So Gautham searched some insta videos to see whether she had talked anything about him on stage because nowadays its his usual routine to get rapid notifications on social media in which Nithya would have talked something related to him or mostly sing his song too. He finds many videos of Nithya stating he is her crush, he is very sweet, he is fun-loving... And his song in her honey voice. He also heard people's loud applause for her each dialogue. Gautham watched almost all the videos repeatedly till he got her call.

"Hello Partnerrrr.... Enna panreenge...?" Her usual giggles.

(Hey partner, what are you doing..?)