The unexpected 💜

Sravan didn't gave a notice on Gautham's rant but Nithya felt super special to know that her Man is slowly opening up, that too in public😍

"Kandippaa cook panni kodukkure..." Saravan accepted Rakshan's challenge.

Naay koode saaappidamaatta😤.... Gautham thought.

The first advantage task got over and everyone was waiting for the result. Gautham and Pugazh couldn't make up to the next level. But Nithya and Pavi won the first round.

"Heeyyy Pugazh jolly jolly... Ini dhaaralama Nithyakitta polaam.." Sravan said.

"Ey appadi ellam disturb pannakoodath... " Gautham warned in a stern voice.

But for Sravan it doesn't matter😆 He went straight to her table. Nithya was a bit uncomfortable for him exploiting over freedom of talks. Gautham equally felt hurt to not to stand for her. Atleast if they both were in talking terms, Gautham could have saved her. But now he felt helpless.

Time passed by. Sravan is trying to get closer with Nithya. He stood by her side... Making her laugh... Praising her singing.. Complimenting her dress....

Now.... Its enough for Gautham.... He wanted to stop this nonsense. So the only person who could help is Pugazh. He knew for Pugazh, its Nithya his first priority. So he won't allow anyone to get too close to her. Yeah... The only way to get rid off this Sravan virus, Pugazh's thangachi paasam is the best medicine.

"Enna Pugazh ith.. Anga paaru nee. Evloo asingama ava anga poyi vazhiyura... Nithyave paathale theriyum.. Ava rumba uncomfortableaa feel panra.... Poyi antha loosukkitta sollu koncham thalli nillunu..."

Gautham complained just like he is a school kid and Pugazh as if is the Teacher and some students stole his favourite pencil. While witnessing the emotional outburst of Gautham, Pugazh wanted to end this drama. But he wants Gautham to be atleast confess his love to him.

"Athukenna Gautham.. Ava en thangachiye nalla paathukkira... Avale rumba pudikumnu sollitta.. Enakk therinja aal kooda... Ivlo paasam kaaturena nallarukkatume..."

More than the reply, what made Gautham shattered and shocked is to hear Pugazh calling his name which gavd a formal tone instead of his usual way of addressing "Mappillai..." He was already broken to be away from Nithya. But now... His machan... His best buddy... Also talks like ending up the special bond they have. Unknowingly..... Gautham's eyes welled up🥺🥺 He remained silent and watched Nithya. She is unaware of everything happened overe there between her Love and Brother. Gautham felt like running over to Nithya... Fell on her lap... And badly wanted to scream Don't Leave me Alone Nithya.... 😣🥺🥺

When thinking all these, his tears paved the way to his cheeks. Being hidden from the Camera... On the side edge of the set.. The Duo's own corner... Gautham, all alone, wiped his tears cleverly.