Chapter 14

(A/N: First off I wanna say sorry for the wait, it's been honestly one of the worst weeks, I put myself in a mental hospital after I tried to Unbirth myself, but I'm better now, now onto the story.)

Estella POV:
I was walking into the hospital along side my brothers. Today I was having the surgery to give Greyson my bone marrow. I was really nervous, although I tried to act strong for my brothers. I never liked hospitals, especially I didn't like surgery.

"Stel, you gonna be okay?" Soren asked.

I nodded as we checked in.

"Okay, so we will be giving them anesthesia, they should be under for about two hours." The doctor told us.

I nodded as I layed in the bed. "You're so brave Principessa." Xavier told me caressing my cheek.

"Ok, we're going to put the IV in now." I held Sam's hand as they inserted the needle. Quickly my vision blurred and I was out cold.

I came to in a dark room.

Did they turn the light out?

I fluttered my eyes open to see I wasn't in my hospital bed anymore. I was in a dark, dingy cell. Next thing I noticed was I was only in my bra and underwear.

God please no.

Tears started flowing from my cheeks, I was terrified to say the least. I was looking around for a possible escape route when the door opened.

A man around thirty looking walked in, smirking. "Hello Estella." I quickly covered myself. "Oh no need for that love, we will be getting more intimate soon."  He opened the cell and started walking towards me, I walked back until I hit the wall. "Oh no need to fear," he touched my hair and started twirling it. I whimpered as he moved his finger to my jaw. "I'm Francisco, and I really am going to hate whats about to happen." I gasped at his words, suddenly a group of men walked in, holding weapons. "Have at her men, but try not to ruin her pretty little face...too much." Francisco said smirking while walking out, leaving me to be tortured.

Xavier POV:
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES GONE!" I yelled at the doctors who just informed me some 'nurse' took my baby sister to god knows where.

Immediately I gathered my men, I sent half out to the streets, knocking on doors, the rest were doing everything they could to find where she was taken.

God I can't loose her too.