Chapter 10

Soren POV:
"Stel you packed yet?" I asked from across the hall.

"Ya! I just need to zip up my suitcase but it's stuck!" She replied.

Since it was officially spring break and our first time spending it with Stella again we decided on a family trip to Naples.

I walked into Stellas room and saw her struggling with the zipper to her suitcase. "Here you hold the bag closed and I'll zip okay." She nodded and after a bit of effort the bag finally closed. "Okay meet us down by the car."

We pulled up to the airfield and Stella looked confused. "You okay Stel?" My twin asked.

"Ya it's just...I thought the Airport was over there." She said motioning to the communal airport.

Xavier chuckled. "No uh we're not flying on a airline. We have our own plane."

Her face lit up and she sat there frozen.

We loaded onto our private jet, and I looked at Stella, she was trying to hide her fear. "Stel, you okay?"

"Ya I'm fine."

Lies.

"I know you're not, what's wrong?"

"It's just—I've never been on a airplane before, and I'm nervous."

"It's gonna be fine baby." Greyson added. "We only hire the best pilots."

"How about you try to sleep, it's a long flight. When we're in the air we'll carry you to the bed." Xav said.

Finally we arrived at our estate in Naples. Stella was still asleep, since Xavier insisted he'd carry her to the car from the plane rather than waking her up.

Despite how much money we had, our parents decided to buy a estate where we shared rooms. They said it would be "good for sibling bonding" so I share a room with Sam here.

"Mmm where are we?" A quite whisper asked from beside me.

"Oh you're awake, we're here."

"Wow." Stella looked enchanted at the small Italian cottage estate.

I chuckled and walked inside.

Wow everything is the same.

I haven't been here since I was 5, we stopped going when Stella went missing.

"Shoot." Xavier said walking down the stairs. "I forgot. Stellas room is still a nursery."

"Oh, I can sleep on the coach—" she started before Sam interrupted.

"No Stel, I'll sleep in Xavier and Greyson's room, Xav you can sleep in mom and dads room, and Stel you can room with Soren. There problem solved."

"I didn't know you were that smart little bro." Grey joked. Which caused the two of them to start arguing.

Whatever. I'm to tired for this.

"Stella, I'll show you to our room." I said leading her to the familiar room.

"Oh cool! Bunk beds!" Stella exclaimed.

I chuckled. "You want top or bottom?"

"Can I have the top bunk?"

"Of course." I smiled as she excitingly climbed to the top bunk. "Stel I'm kinda tired I'm going to shower and take a nap. You okay if I leave you here for a bit?" She nodded and I took my shower.

"Rise and shine sleepy head." A voice spoke. "It's morning, get up." Then a soft object hit me.

Pillow.