Chapter 13

Unknown POV:
"WHY DID THE MISSION FAIL! YOU HAD ONE JOB YOU INCOMPETENT SNAIL! YOU BETTER HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY OR ILL KILL YOU FOR THIS FAILURE!" I said raising my gun.

"Uh it wasn't a complete failure, our informant has given us a very interesting piece of information." One of my men replied.

"Well it better be good!" I yell as I cock the gun.

"Our intel shows that the second oldest Morrieti is terminally ill. His last chance of survival is the youngest child."

Interesting. If I kidnap the child, Greyson Morrieti dies, and I have their precious princess, we had her before but our spy's we sent to kidnap her never responded back. We can use the girl to lure the remaining siblings and wipe them all out at once.

"This is good. I will call a meeting to inform us to focus our efforts on the girl."

"Get the men, ask our informant where the Morrieti's little girl is."

"Yes capo!"

Soren POV:
"Has the doctors office called yet?" I asked my older brother.

"No, they should soon." Grey replied, "can you go check on Stella."

I nodded and walked upstairs. After we told her we were in the mafia she fell asleep, she hasn't come out of her room since. It's almost 2 o'clock.

I reach her door and knock softly. "Stel?" I got no reply so I opened the door and saw her asleep.

Still?

I walked close to the bed and saw her tear stained cheeks.

Oh no.

She must have cried herself to sleep, and due to the fact she's still asleep I'm guessing she didn't sleep until late at night. I took a deep breath and sat next to her on the bed.

She looks so peaceful. So innocent.

I couldn't help but smile. I slowly reached my hand out and moved her hair behind her ear.

"You know Stel," I whispered mainly talking to myself. "When we were kids, dad used to sit me down and say There will be a day when I'm gone where you will need to watch over her for me. I remember he was always reminding me." I paused. "I never thought it would be so easy to put your life before mine, I would take a bullet for you in a heartbeat.......Stella you're my weakness, and I can only hope that you won't be afraid of me. Of any of us, for what we do." I looked back at her and her eyes were still closed, chest slowly rising and falling. "I love you Stel."

I started to get up when I heard a mumble "Love you too Soren."

"You're awake?" She nodded.

"When you're ready come downstairs, you've missed breakfast and lunch, you need to eat." I told her as I walked out of her room. I walked down to the living room and saw Greys eyes with tears as he was coughing violently on the phone.

Once he hung up I asked "who was that? Are you okay?"

He sniffled. "Ya, it was the doctor."

Sam who was in the kitchen ran in. "What did they say?"

"Stella's bone marrow..." he started. "...It's a match."

A sigh of relief hit me, my brother was going to be okay.

"When's the surgery?" Sam asked.

"They have to sort a few things out but they're saying it can be as early as next week." Grey exclaimed.

Sam and I ran over to hug him, I'm so happy my brothers gonna be okay.