"Y-you're even colder than me!" Weiss said, stuttering.

"You guys always act like kids, always!" Y/N said, pacing around the kitchen.

"And me, the person with no special abilities I remind you, has to look after you!"

"Maybe it's because you won't let us go outside." Blake mumbled, but it was loud enough for Y/N to hear.

"What?" Y/N asked questioningly, putting his face in front of the girl, making the her blush a little as she put down the book.

"Well, we have been talking about what the outside world looks like, since you never let us out of here ever since the mall." Blake briefly explained.

"Not this again, I already explained that you guys don't know my world, you might accidentally use your powers in public, we can't risk that." Y/N told them

"How are we supposed to learn about your world when all we do is just wait in your house?" Blake said.

"Watch videos or read books." Y/N said.

"Well, first hand experience would be more handy." Yang smirked, looking at the boy.

"But still—"

"Don't treat us like we're children, Y/N!" Weiss said angrily.

Quiet sniffles came from the corner of the room making Y/N and Weiss turn to the cause. There, Ruby was wiping her eyes before noticing the two staring at her.

"What is it? Do I still have some tears?" Ruby sniffled, wiping her nose.

"Well, most of us." Weiss muttered.

"What?"

"Anyway, back to the point. We are trained hunters, and we have learned to control our powers!" Weiss continued.

"But what if you lose control? What would happen then?" Y/N said.

"There's a very low chance that—-"

"But there's still a chance, right?" Y/N interrupted her.

"Even if it is low, there is a chance, and that a risk we can't take."

Without another word, Y/N left, but what he didn't know was he had started a hellish battle.

Throughout the next week, team Rwby bothered Y/N non-stop. When he was doing homework, when he was cooking, when he was cleaning, when he was cleaning, even when he was taking a shower!

So due to the constant stress he was being given kindly, Y/N had been sleep-deprived, and was reaching his breaking point.

[On Friday]

"Hey, Y/N." Olivia said worryingly as she opened her set down her tray.

"Are you ok?"

Y/N's eyebags had grown ever larger through the week, and he was fighting the urge to sleep.

Connie and Olivia watched in confusion as their friend wobbled around, his eyes half-closed.