LEMON | Drake x reader x Hawkins | One Room

Oh boy. I've been wanted to do this for a while, it seems like now is the time. Prepare yourselves.

"W-woah!"

In all honestly, you didn't mean to get as drunk as you did.

You had spent your evening off drinking with two of your colleagues out in the capital, eating good food and simply just enjoying yourself. Being a member of the Beast Pirates wasn't all fun and games so something like a night off was a treat to enjoy.

Suddenly, you had quite literally tripped over your own feet - flying forwards with a sharp inhale of breath. But instead of meeting the floor, you fell into wiry yet strong arms which helped pull you back to your feet.

"Take more care."

If this had happened while you weren't drunk, you would've been embarrassed out of your mind. However you only giggled, letting the blonde stabilise you on your feet. His arm was still holding your waist as you laughed, hiccuping now and again as your vision blurred.

"You drank just as much, Hawkins."

Almost like a snap, the redheaded man to your other side gave a sharp glare at Hawkins. His cerulean eyes looking from the bored expression of the blonde down to where his pale hand rested on your waist. He held his stare until the other man retracted his arm, placing it back down at his side.

"Drake~ let's not fight now, hm~"

You were wobbling about as you continued on forward, your sandals snapping against the cobbled streets as your kimono hung from you body. With a sigh, the aforementioned man carried on forward - not wanting you to get in any more trouble.

The walk (stumble for you) was quiet; only the distant sounds of the main streets' bustling crowds and the footsteps of you and your companions could be heard. It was pretty late on, so the backstreet people in the capital were already asleep in their houses. Both Hawkins and Drake had no clue where you were going, just following after you in silence. It was your idea to go drinking with them from time to time, yet you were the one who was a lightweight. Both men had drunk just as much, but they were more concerned about getting you away from grabby men in the bars.

"(Y/n), why don't we get an inn or something? It's late."

One eyebrow of yours raised as you glanced over your shoulder at Drake, who had his arms crossed and a straight frown on his face. To the surprise of the redhead, you began to reach down into your kimono's front - causing him to begin blushing like mad at the scandalous sight which happened to be a large portion of your cleavage. He tried his hardest to look away, Hawkins giving him a blank side eye as you then pulled out a sack of what looked to be coins. Well, until you shook it upside down and only a bunch of sweet wrapper fell out of it.

"I'm beyond broke."

You gave Drake a sad look, shrugging your shoulders; completely oblivious in your drunken state to his bright red cheeks. He awkwardly turned his head away, trying to find words as both you and the blonde stared at him.

"And is that two rooms?"

"Yes."

Drake emptied what was left of his money onto the inn's countertop. He too had spent the majority of his money on drinks and food, so it was basically all he had left.

"The names for the rooms?"

Drake crossed his arms over as the woman at the desk paused over a list of guests, looking back up at him for his answer. His eyes traveled from you as you attempted to lean against the wall to Hawkins, stood next to you sharing his gaze. It was his money, so he reckoned the blonde had lost their game this time. A smirk tickled Drake's lips as he turned back to the woman.