From a happy day to the Worst Nightmare

En başından başla

*CapeBoy starts  gliding towards the location of the Emerald, he takes a little break to walk normally to catch a breath as he looks around for the Emerald* 

*CapeBoy Jumps on top of a building to have a better few of the location he is in and too look how far away he is from the Chaos Emerald*

CapeBoy: *smiles* - alright we are getting somewhere! But the place sure is still a far away, i should use the Super Form to fly the rest of the road -  *he walks to the edge of the building and allows himself to fall, he then closes his eyes and focuses on the Energy inside him to allow it to glow to achieve the Super Form again* 

Super CapeBoy:  *starts to fly towards his goal*  -  i don't feel the my is Energy Draining at all  could it be that the Chaos Emerald grants me its power to hold onto to the Super Form ?-

*the Emerald in the back of his pocket is glowing slightly*

Super CapeBoy:  -  i take that as yes -   *as he didn't was looking his way he crashes into a tree and falls it down turning back to normal*   Ouch!  *holds his head*  That's what I get for not looking where I go!   *shakes himself off and looks around as his watch starts ringing, he looks at the radar and spots that he is close to the Chaos Emerald*

CapeBoy: - wow I went faster than i though -  *he looks the way the Emerald seems to be and spots a Big school*   ohh no... that's gonna be troublesome  *sighs*  lets get this over with  *he dashes over to the school and uses the Air Shoes to fly it up to end up on the Roof* - okay then lets see where it is -  

*he activates the watch again and opens the Radar but suddenly the School bell is ringing and now 1 -  4 graders are running out of the School building and are running around the schoolyard; 2 of the students are walking instead of running outside walking next to each other and talking*

*the Male Student is a Green Little Hedgehog and the Female Student is a Hedgehog as well with Grey Fur and Dark Purple Highlights*

Male Student:  Hey! did you saw that black creature that was standing in front of the Class earlier which walked in with Headmaster?! 

Female Student:  Nahhh I didn't really bothered I was busy drawing! 

Male Student:  God dammit Gwen  how often do I have to tell you that you should pay attention during Class!?

Gwen:  First! Language!  Second!  ohhh im sorry but i don't remember my grades slipping Manic!!

Manic:  Just to tell you my last Math exam wasn't that bad!