"Damn Minnie why did pack so much?" I said he smiled and popped a grape in my mouth then pecked my lips.

"Sorry I also got excited wanted it to be perfect for us for you mostly," He said with a huffed, and sat down next to me.

"It's beautiful thank you my love did you make this all by yourself?" I asked

"Yeah your mom helped me make your favorite sandwiches," he said with a big grin on his face I scooted closer to him and rubbed our noses together softly.

"Thank you Jimin for all of this" I whispered and cupped his face. "I'm so happy everything is okay now we have no more worries we can just be young and in love no more evil kings no more sad days we can just be Jimin and Yoongi," I said he kissed my palm since I was holding his face.

"Happier days from here on my flower I'm relieved that I don't have to have anymore mornings without you beside me," he said

"Just us my love" I whispered and kissed him softly he smiled in the kiss and held my waist I hold his neck as I try to deepen the kiss he smiled.

"I got you something," he said against my lips I pulled back he reached into the basket and pull out a strawberry cupcake on a small plate and my heart melted on spot.

Because shit I'm so in love

"It's the exact cupcake I brought you all those years ago I made it last night when you were sleeping," he said I feel my eyes get glossy

"J-Jimin oh my goodness" I whispered

"I know you never got to tried it I made it pretty for you baby," he said

"I love you Jimin I love you so freaking much," I said he blushed a bit and handed me the cupcake.

"I-I know please try it," he said I chuckled softly and took the cupcake and bite it, and holy shit

It's delicious

I moan at the taste and licking the frosting off my lips and took another bite

"I'm lowkey over here getting jealous of a cupcake" he mumbled

"You should be I almost left you for it," I said he huffed and quickly licked the frosting off my lips I gasp and blush he smirk and grabbed a sandwich and took a bite looking away from me.

"Brat" he huffed

"Who said you could just lick my face? You lizard" I said

"You like when I kick other things" he said I blushed

"Shut your face!" I said with a flushed face he smiled

"But you taste so sweet" he joked I snatched his sandwich and ate it he crossed his arms and looked at me "Why do you always take my food," he asked I shrugged.

"You lucky I love you" he added I smiled and gave it back to him.

-time skip-

We finished our lunch it was delicious I'm full laying on my back watching the tree sway in the wind my head is on Jimin's thigh him brushing my hair with his fingers softly it feels so good I wanna purr.

"Yoongi?" He whispered I blink at him he is looking down at me.

"Mhm" I hummed

"I-I got another gift for you" he mumbled

"Ooh more present it's like I'm your boyfriend or something," I said he chuckled and ran his finger along my cheek.

Hey sat me up I look at him and his face is flushed he looks nervous.

"I-It's your last courting gift," he said

"Oh," I said he pulled a small velvet bag out of his pocket and handed it to me I pull the strings to open it and pull out whatever is in it and I feel a burst of warmth in my chest once I see it.

I blink at the pretty ring then look at him his face is red and looking down at his hands.

"I-I know it's n-nothing compared to the r-ring Johnny got you because it's just some wire and a stone I found and I'm sure the diamond ring he got you was prettier and more expensive but...I made this for before you left m-me...it's a p-promise ring a promise t-that I'll always l-love you and one d-day I'll ask you to marry me and I-I hope you will say yes even if I'm not rich or of royal blood but I'll try my best for you to make you smile every so I promise that" he said I'm already crying I put on the ring and hug him tight then pull back hold his face and kiss him passionately he immediately kissed back holding my waist tight.

"I love it Jimin I don't care about diamonds and riches or stupid titles I never did care about that stuff all I ever wanted was for someone to love me endlessly to be there so I'm not alone your everything I ever wanted Jimin so don't beat down on yourself your a perfect man and I promise to never hurt you like that's again your my other half I love you," I said he smiled and kissed me again.

He held my hand to look at the ring "Your right it's better than a diamond blue looks nice on you" He said I smiled.

"Why were you so nervous to give it to me?" I said he huffed and put his head on my shoulder.

"I told you pretty people make me nervous and your so pretty and I love you and...shut up" he whined I laughed and pinched his side.

"You're a cutie kiss me," I said he quickly pecked my lips and dragged me to lay down with him.

"Hold my hand?" He said

I locked out fingers together

"I always hold your hand Park Jimin"

The End

———————————————————————————

aye it's done goodbye 👋🏻

Update: lol idk why I was so mad