20 ♡

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

Two days have passed since Yoongi ended things it's now Monday since Yoongi and told me to stay away from him and he is to be married on Sunday it's all the whole village is talking about the big royal wedding of the Princes and preparation of the village started yesterday cleaning the streets decorating the roads for the other royals coming this way very soon.

But my mind is blank I feel nothing cause when Yoongi left he took my heart with him he destroyed me I thought our relationship was beautifully filled with soft kisses gentle touches we were always smiling and making jokes he was always so silly he would blow raspberries on my lips as we kissed sometimes then it would make him burst into a fit of giggles he was a joyful spark in my dull life.

When I got back I didn't tell my dad what happened he knew something was wrong but he didn't ask I mean he probably figured it out with the announcement of the marriage he know by my actions and I don't wanna talk about it because I'll break down again and I don't like crying in front of my dad.

It's around 10:30 in the morning and Monday is usually a slow day only old ladies coming in for fresh bread I'm currently sweeping in front of the store outside the sun is bright in the sky it's April now the weather is getting warmer I'm focusing on sweeping enjoying the clear air filling my lungs.

Until I see a beautiful gold carriage pull in front of the bakery I immediately feel my heartbeat speed up thinking that it's Yoongi that he came here I freeze in place watching as a palace guard opens the door and someone steps out and it's not Yoongi.

It's Johnny

He steps off the carriage in fancy prince attire standing tall with a sharp jawline and floppy brown hair wide shoulders he is strikingly handsome.

He looks around and then lands his eyes on me and smiles and I know I shouldn't be bitter that's not who I am but I can't stand here and be kind to the man who is about to marry the man I love this is the guy who broke us up the man Yoongi actuall...

He looks around and then lands his eyes on me and smiles and I know I shouldn't be bitter that's not who I am but I can't stand here and be kind to the man who is about to marry the man I love this is the guy who broke us up the man Yoongi actually loves.