23 ♡

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

I wake up feeling all cozy and warm the air is light I feel a strong arm around me and soft breath hitting my cheek I flutter my eyes open there is an orange glow over the room it's quiet and smells like fresh bread I look up and see him

Jimin

My heart flutters as I look at his face he is still sleeping with his arm tight around my side I'm laying on his bare upper chest his face is close to mine almost touching my cheek I turn my head to the side so our noses are touching I remember everything that happened last night and blush were both still naked the blanket covering our bodies.

I move to cup his cheek brushing his cheekbone softly then move to run my finger across his lips and leave a soft peck on his lips he scrunched up his nose and I giggled at his cute face.

I start to leave soft kisses all over his face some on his cheeks and nose then his chin and forehead then his lips kissing him I feel him smile in the kiss and start to kiss back.

"Mhm morning flower" he mumbled morning voice so deep I get butterflies.

"Morning sunshine," I said he smiled and ran his fingers through my hair.

"How you feeling are you sore?" He said I sit up a bit while he lays on his back looking up at me his blonde hair all messy on the pillow.

(a reminder of what Jimin looks like in the fanfic )

I kiss his lips "I'm perfectly fine" I whispered and kissed him again slowly "I feel great you made me feel so great" I said he smiled and I kissed down his neck "so good" I whispered near his ear and nibble on his neck he groaned and held me tighter.

"Your so pretty you know that?" He said I hummed and sat up to look at him "and...you looked so pretty underneath me like that...moaning my name back arched" he whispered back I blushed and hide my face in his chest.

"Don't say such things!" I whined he chuckled and hugged me with both arms.

"Your so shy all of a sudden that's cute" he whispered and kissed my head.