21 ✦

Yoongi POV

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Yoongi POV

"I can't believe you're making me do this and I'm even madder at myself for letting you do this" I huffed arms crossed sitting in the carriage on a Friday as we rode somewhere that I didn't wanna go.

"Don't pout! This is gonna be fun!" Johnny said cheerily.

"No, it won't I'm technically not even allowed to leave the castle and now you're bringing me somewhere out of the village?" I said

"Stop complaining this place is all the talk with the cool kids it's called a speakeasy isn't that a cool name?" He said I rolled my eyes and sat back and looked out the window the sun is setting Johnny told the guards he was taking me on a special date so of course, they didn't question it.

"I just wanted to stay in my room and eat chocolate cover strawberries and cry" I mumbled fiddling with the ring on my finger.

"That's unhealthy man," he said

"Fine I'll eat carrots and cry," I said he chuckled

"Come on it will be fun consider it your bachelor party maybe you will meet a hot guy and get lucky I'll be your wingman," he said I scoffed.

"There are so many things wrong with that sentence your my fiancé you aren't supposed to tell me to cheat on you,"  I said he chuckled.

"You and I both know this marriage is all for a show as Princes we never get to choose who we actually wanna marry and I'm straight," he said I chuckled Johnny is straight his parents forced him to marry me but when I meant Johnny I realized he is actually very nice guy no mean bone in his body.

"Trust me I know" I huffed

"Come on Yoon be excited! And you look so hot let's just forget about everything and have fun for once" he said I huffed and looked down at my clothes that Johnny made me wear.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Fine you convince me," I said he clapped and sat back

"Trust me this is gonna be a fun time today we're not princes" he added