What Lies Beneath

Start from the beginning

Rosalina cups my face, and I can feel her staring at me. My eyes are cast downward, I feel so much shame and vulnerability. I look up and lock with her large brown eyes. I can see hurt, like she understands exactly what I am feeling. I don't think and I lean forward and kiss her. She moved away form me. Oh god, I say to myself, what the fuck is wrong with me. I don't make eye contact and rush out of the room. 

"You dumb fucking bitch" I whisper to myself as I rush into the bathroom and shut the door. Maybe Lauren is right I am a self centered bitch who thinks "everyone wants" I cry more thinking of the things she said about me. I wish those pills I ingested killed me. I have so much hate for myself in the moment unbearable. I strip down and get into the shower, making the water steaming hot. I press my forehead on the wall and cover my face with my hands. 

Who raised me and why am I even like this. I think to myself, a true fucking mess. I'm trying to control the sobbing but I can't. I start to question everything and everyone around me. I can't even determine if there is a single real person in my life. Don't get me wrongI love my parents, but my mom had a nanny raise me. Like she couldn't even stand me either. 

"I'm sorry, " I hear Rosalinas voice as I feel her step in behind me and wrap me into a hug form behind. "I have some really bad history, I dont do to well with surprise touch. I wanted that just as much as you did." She whispers in my ear. Her voice breathy, holy shit, I instantly stopped crying. I could feel her huge boobs pressing into my back and her hands caressing mine. \

"I also didn't want to make it seems I was trying to take advantage of you in a vulnerable moment." She says continuing to caress me. 

"But I k-" 

"I know" she says cutting me off. "But I didn't know if you felt like that was what I wanted and felt obligated. No offense you let a lot of people use you, and I refused to be like that." She says turning me around and pinning me to the wall. 

I didn't think I was a lesbian or even bi, I experimented around all in drunk fun, I can't tell if I want Rosalina, or if I just want to feel loved. Regardless, I didn't want this moment to end. She kisses me on the lips interrupting my train of thought. I push myself into her chest deepening the sensation. She trails her kisses down my neck and continues until she's on her knees. I an hear the low moans I am trying to stop myself from letting out. By now she's nearing my crotch and I start to shake. 

She looks up at me, as if asking for permission, "please" I say in a breathy moan. I barely finish the word as I feel her tongue dance around my labia. "Holy shit" I moan. This woman has some major skill. She submerges her tongue inside my body and I shriek loudly as she exploits every inner working and crevice she can find. My skin is so hot and not from the water, I feel so much fire as she plunges and deep as possible. 

Rosalina I'm gonna-" she takes this moment to be as intense as possible, I burst as I feel warm liquid running down my legs. I scream so loud I scare myself, I hadn't felt that much pleasure since I was with Bryan on the stairs. I'm completely out of breath, she stands up and pushed my fallen wet blonde locks back. "I told you I think you're hot." She says in the most breathy tone yet. I yank her into kissing her as I circle my finger around her areola. 

she reaches for the nozzle and turns off the faucet, "But what about you?" I ask feeling bad as she did all the work. "I touched myself and hearing you cum so hard made me cum." This woman was unreal. She grabs the only towel in the bathroom and dries herself off and wraps me up int it. Gingerly she kisses my forehead. "I'm sorry you have shitty people in your life, I can't take that away, but I can distraction from it," she says smirking. I feel myself blushing hard. 

We both dry off and get dressed. We aren't too far off in size so I lend her some shorts and a crop top. I braid my wet hair back in two French braids and she put her hair in a messy bun. We sit on the couch about 30 minutes later laughing at Family Guy. We both agreed, we weren't going to share our little shower rendezvous with Bryan as it simply wasn't his business.