Chapter Nine

"Nothing is sexier than a man who admits he wants you and does everything and anything he can, to have and keep you."                                                                 Unknown

Aaron POV

I drove up and parked in front of Amy's workplace. I saw the most beautiful woman ever as I was getting out of the car. She was the same shade of blonde as Cinderella, with the same hair length and body shape. My mystery lady is right in front of my eyes. I got out of my car and approached my unknown lady.

Arora POV

I finished my last appointment of the day at the clinic and said my goodbyes to Amy before leaving to work at my company. My thoughts keep returning to that asshole. He actually asked me to send him a naked picture. I know I went overboard with the photos I sent him.

Someone yelled "my lady" as I walked toward my car, and I instantly froze. That fucking idiot is the only one who calls me my lady.

"I knew it was you from across the parking lot, and now your expression confirms it." He acknowledged

"I apologize, Mr. But I have no idea who you're referring to." I informed him.

"Oh yes, Cinderella." You can't deny it, you're the one from the ball, I know it's you. I've been looking everywhere for you." He stated

"Oh, I'm not sure what you're talking about, Mr." I pretend to say to him.

"Quite the contrary, I believe you do." With a smirk on his face, he responded.

I started walking towards my car, not wanting to argue with him any longer, when I heard footsteps behind me. Why can't this asshole see I'm not interested in him. Someone suddenly grabbed me around the waist. I'm sure it's him. And I gradually turn around. 

Aaron POV

Cinderella's chest was heaving and her body was trembling. My heart was pounding. It's fucking arousing to know that I wasn't dreaming that night at the ball and to see that I have the same effect on her as she does on me.

I was practically high from the smell of her light brown skin. That, along with her sexy body being so close to mine, had given me a raging hard on. I felt like a teenage boy about to cum in my pants. She already does all of this to me with her touch.

I approached her slowly, while she walked backwards toward the concrete wall. I backed her up against it and wrapped my arms around her, not wanting her to escape. Then I placed my lips over hers. She resisted at first, but eventually opened for me as my eager tongue went in search of hers. Everything around me appears to have vanished. The sound of her surrendering into my mouth pushed me to kiss her even more deeply. Her big soft tits on my chest felt like an electric blanket. I couldn't imagine stopping at just kissing her if we weren't in public. I'd take her up against that wall right now. I only wanted to take her, which is why I followed her, but my dick has his own mind.

God, this woman could suck the life out of me when I break away from the kiss to catch my breath. She smacked me across the face.

"You fucking stupid asshole!" "Who gave you the right to kiss me?" She screamed angrily. It was her, I realized later. I should have realized this earlier. They have the same skin tone.

"Isla," I called out, and she stood motionless. She turned slowly to face me.

"Isla Morgan, isn't it you? Cinderella, you are. I inquired of her.

"How did you find out? Why is it important anywhere? You're a fucking jerk." She screamed.

"It's important because you fucking drive me insane, Isla Morgan." I told her the truth. She didn't say anything.

"I know we didn't start off on the right foot, but please allow me to make amends. I know you think I'm the biggest jerk you've ever met, but please allow me to take you out on a date." I entreated her.

"What is the point of agreeing to a date with you?" She inquired.

If you don't agree to go on a date with me, I'll follow you around with a music band and ask you out until you do." I informed her.

"You'd never do something like that." She hissed angrily.

"Sweetheart, trust me, I will unless you agree to go on a date with me. Look, if it doesn't work out on the first date, I'll leave you alone for the rest of your life." I replied to you.

"Okay, you've won. But I get to pick the location. This Sunday. I'll text you the time and location. Goodbye!" She said this as she got into her car and drove away.

Arora POV.

I speed away from the parking lot in my car. That fucking moron. Who does he believe he is? I was forced to go on a date with him. I couldn't deny it. That kiss was incredible. I've never had a better kiss. 

I shouldn't be playing with the devil, and that's exactly what he is: the devil. Even if he made my panty wet with one kiss, I didn't want to go out with him. But when he said he was going to follow me around with a music band until I said yes, I knew he wasn't joking because I could see it in his eyes, so I agreed.

I texted him to meet him for lunch at Fort Tilden Beach on Sunday.