"Sorry, Ann. I thought I would be good enough to win for us," Leo gives her a dejected look and it makes Fiat roll his eyes. Leo had never won against him, so even if they doubled with the other members, Fiat still would have won. Ann's quick reply to reassure of how amazing Leo was makes Fiat roll his eyes and walk away to avoid hearing his friend's exaggerated responses.

"You really think Leo would like Ann? Not to put her down, but Leo's never shown interest in anyone. Do you think you can pull it off and help her?" Fiat gets questioned by his fellow winner. He looks down at her as she is shorter and shrugs. The crowd had either dissipated or moved over to Leo to compliment his great plays and reassure him and Ann that it was an unfair game based on skill. "I don't doubt Ann's great personality and looks. I just don't want her hopes to be high, just to get broken."

"Ann's a big girl. I do what I can and if it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be. I think we both know Ann likes to jump to the next big thing when the time comes. She's my best friend and unfortunately for me, if she wants my help to talk her up for some guy, I'll do it. Sure there are chances that Leo won't see her that way, but we won't know until we try. Apparently he already knows of her and they seem to get along well," Fiat responds as he picks up his things. He sees the uncertainty in her face and sighs. "We'll deal with it when we get to it. For now, look at her. She's about to split her face in half with that cheshire smile of hers. Anyway, don't forget to stretch after. We still got activities tomorrow and I don't want you complaining about cramps and ruining our group points."

With that, Fiat leaves and walks back to the cabin to shower and freshen up before getting called out for the night activities. He pulls the hood over his head as he steps closer to the flickering flames and falls into one of the few vacant spots in one of the circles as it was saved for him by Ann. He glances around and recognizes a few of the faces. Across from him was Earth, Leo and Tew. Ann hands him a stick with marshmallows and he realizes he was in charge of roasting them for both her and her friend. He leans forward to get closer to the fire and slowly rotates the skewer in front of him. "Hey, Fiat."

Ann calls for him in a soft voice and he turns his head while his eyes linger on the marshmallows before following his head to look at her. A rare humble expression sits on her face and it makes him confused. "You alright there, Pipsqueak? Did you have fun earlier?"

"I just wanted to thank you for earlier. I really did have fun. Leo was really nice to me and helped me with my form. Honestly, even if Leo doesn't like me back, I'm just really happy he knows I exist." Ann's behavior surprises Fiat and he pats her head affectionately.

"What's gotten into you? I thought you wanted to really have a relationship with him," Fiat pulls the marshmallows away from the fire and hands it to Fern to deal with while he tends to Ann. Ann shares how she had a really nice conversation with him and it made her really happy. "Don't sell yourself short, Ann. Leo knew you even before all this. You never know what the future has in store."

"Ugh, I'm so lucky to have you, Fiat. You find someone that catches your eye just let me know and I'll easily talk them up for you," Ann nudges her shoulder against his and he chuckles as he wraps an arm around her shoulders. "Anyone would be lucky to have you as their boyfriend."

"You're okay, right? I'm not use to this serious kind of conversation about him when it comes to you. Did he say anything to you?" Fiat takes the offered s'more from Fern and holds it out for Ann before taking the other. He gives a small word of thanks before turning his attention back to Ann.

"Yeah, perfectly fine. I don't know, today has been the most and the closest I've been to him and I'm already so satisfied with it all. Is that crazy?" Ann asks as she peaks across the flames. Fiat follows her gaze just in time for Leo to look up and smile at them. Ann holds onto his arm and Fiat gives an acknowledging nod. "He's like the perfect package, you know. Good looks, great personality and smart. I know we're still young, but he seems like the perfect person to settle down with and I hardly know him personally."