CHAPTER 5 - 6

Chapter 5 – Transmigrated into an R-19 romance novel. There's a rabbit. (5)

TL: Zimming

Editor: bodyinthefreezer

I lived alone with my grandmother in a small town before I transmigrated. After my grandmother passed away, I came to Seoul, but a longing for the quiet countryside still remained in a corner of my heart.

I still remember picking up branches with my small hands, putting them in the furnace, cooking rice in a large cauldron, and making a bowl of soup.

I had already completed the plan for the production of the cauldrons inside my head. I would draw the picture for the cauldron and adjust the designs with the blacksmith as they created the prototype. Since I was already experienced in constructing a furnace, assembling a furnace by myself would be a breeze. I would start the project with two cauldrons and possibly increase them in the future. If they asked what the cauldron was and how I thought of it, I could just say that I saw it in a cookbook about the East.

I made up my mind and wandered around the palace to search for a location to place the cauldron. Suddenly, a shadow appeared behind me.

"Oh my god!"

I looked back in surprise.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to surprise you."

The boy standing behind her smiled.

He was still young, but he was tall and well-built. His face was sharp and defined and he had dark and thick eyebrows, paired with a slightly angular jawline.

Contrary to the mysterious and beautiful-looking Blake, he was a boy with handsome and defined features.

However, his red eyes were full of arrogance.

Wait a minute...

Black hair, red eyes, and a scar on the neck...

Instinctively I had a feeling. This boy was Richard, the male lead of 'The Beast and the Lady.'

"Richard...?"

Even so, I called his name carefully because there was a possibility that it might not be him. The boy's arrogant smile deepened.

"Long time no see, Ancia."

Ah, I must be right.

Richard was the second son of the Emperor's brother, Duke of Cassil. Since Blake, the Crown Prince, was cursed and destined to not live long, Duke Cassil's sons were considered to become the next Emperor.

However, Richard was far from obtaining the rights to succeed the throne. After all, his mother was a lowly slave. The Asteric Empire did not discriminate much against illegitimate children, but it was a different story if they were children of slaves.

Moreover, Richard was not born with silver hair, a symbol of the Imperial family. The black hair he had inherited from his mother was also one of Richard's insecurities.

After Emperor Tenstheon passed away, his younger brother, Arnold Cassil, deposed the Crown Prince Blake and ascended the throne. It was Richard who made the most contributions at that time.

He was the best out of the duke's three sons, but he was not recognized because of his mother's blood. Carrying the ambition to become an Emperor, he stepped on his enemies one by one and eventually ascended to the throne. At the end of the novel, He used Diana to get rid of Blake.

This time, I was going to stop those events from happening. Emperor Tenstheon would not have a sudden death nor would Blake be ousted from the throne.