CHAPTER 59 - 60

Chapter 59

TL:Zimming

Blake spends his childhood alone without anyone to rely on.

I kicked out the maid Jane and also blocked Richard's ruse. But I couldn't take Blake to the festival. If they found out who he is, the tragedy will happen.

"I don't like festivals either. I like it best when I'm with my wife." He smiled brightly.

Fortunately he didn't look sad because he couldn't attend the festival.

"Me too."

I clasped Blake's hand.

"If your curse is lifted and you're tall enough not to be lost, let's go to the festival together."

"Yes, we're definitely go to the festival together."

I nodded with a big smile.

"I promise."

Blake struck out his pinky finger.

I link my pinky finger to him without hesitation.

"Yes, I promise."

But I shouldn't have promised that day. I failed to keep my promise with him at the end.

I couldn't do so with Blake.

At this time, I was full of happiness, unaware of the future events.

***

We spent the days together, we read books, study, and cook together.

It was so much fun that I forgot about the festival.

"Blake, make sure you press the dough."

"Yes."

Blake does as I say.

Perhaps because Blake was concentrating, his red lips are pressed together. How cute.

While I was looking at him working hard to press the dough, Melissa came inside.

"Your Highness, you have a visitor."

"Right now?"

"Yes."

Who is it?

There were many people who asked to see her, but they usually visit the Sephia palave when they wanted to do business.

People rarely come to the Amoria palace.

"Who is it?"

Melissa replied cautiously.

"Sir Richard."

The moment I heard his name, my expression became ugly.

What's Richard doing here?

After meeting in his mother's grave, Richard began to send me gifts and letters again.

I turned it down because I thought he misunderstood something as I wrote a reply to Richard.

Richard is the male lead in the original story and there are also many woman who admired him.

It wouldn't be bad if he met someone nice and become happy.

I thought he came to his senses after I reject his gift and wrote a letter, but he came all the way to Amoria palace.

"I'm busy now, I can't meet him."

I was trying to reject Richard but I hesitated.

Wait, is he trying to trap Blake like in the original? So I said,