CHAPTER 25 - 26

Chapter 25

TL:Zimming

Melissa is sometimes sharp like that.

"Sa-, same age. What are you talking about? Wow, it's snowing. The whole place is white now!"

I ran from place to place and participated in the snowball fight. It was fun to have a snowball fight after a long time, but apart from that, my hands are freezing.

That's why I didn't want to do it...

***

"Diana, let's take a bath."

Everyone's in a mess because of the snowball fight. Especially Diana, who had fallen several times and rolled over the snowfield, had her full-body wet. I brought her to my room.

"Oh, no! I can do it when I get home."

Diana was embarrassed and hurriedly stirred the topic. Why is she so surprised when I just asked her to take a bath?

"You'll have a cold. The carriage is slippery because of the snow, so you won't be able to go fast."

"It's all right! I'm strong and I won't catch a cold! I'm more worried about you."

My eyes narrowed by themselves. There's something fishy about her.

Diana's cheeks were slightly swollen, and she kept falling during the snowball fight.

"Did you hurt your leg?"

"No!"

Her legs did hurt, but she flatly denied it.

"Tell me the truth."

"It really doesn't hurt!"

"Diana, if you keep lying like that, I'll be upset."

"Sister..."

Diana couldn't speak properly and her lips were quivering. Soon after, she shed tears and she told me everything that has happened.

Over the past two years, Count Bellacian has forced Diana to spy on the Crown Prince's palace, and she had rebelled yesterday.

Listening to Diana's words, I was speechless.

Gilbert Bellacian cared about Diana. I thought to Diana, he was very sincere.

Diana loves her father, too.

In the original story, she didn't hate her father who drove her older sister to death, but rather she suffered herself.

When Richard gambled with Count Bellacian as a hostage, she chose his father and left Blake.

I didn't want the young Diana to go through such a thing.

In those two years, I often dreamed of Ancia, and found out how she was hurt. I couldn't forgive Count Bellacian, but I didn't want to force this kind of thing on Diana.

I didn't expect him to make the young Diana a spy.

"Why didn't you tell me? You should have told me if that happened."

"I'm afraid you will hate me. I'm scared. What if my sister says she doesn't want to see me?"

I thoroughly read Diana, who was pouring with tears.

"Why don't I want to see you. You did nothing wrong."

Diana never followed Count Bellacian orders.

She never gave her opinion when I picked a servant. Just how much pressure did Diana must have felt for two years?

"Can, can I come here again?"