Highschool & Unspoken

Start from the beginning

The door opened revealing Liam. "Hey! Glad you girls could make it." He opened the door wider letting us in and hugging both of us while we went inside.

"You're lucky I came Payne. I had to go to my boxing classes but I canceled because of you. You should feel special." Nelly joked as we passed through the kitchen.

Liam laughed. "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

"Where are your parents and sisters?" I asked him.

"Mum and Dad went out to lunch with friends and my sisters went shopping with their boyfriends. They won't be back until a few hours."

We soon reached the garage and saw four boys goofing around. No surprise there. They were always doing crazy things. Niall and Zayn were apparently having a food eating contest with watermelon and Louis was the one keeping track while Harry was just sitting there laughing.

"Well it's nice to see how greeting you guys are." Nelly said catching their attention.

Louis, Niall, and Zayn looked at her while Harry did the opposite. He was looking at me instead. Me. His beautiful green orbes met with my brown eyes making my stomach churn. Stupid butterflies, why can't you just go away?

The same three boys got up to greet to Nelly and apologize while Harry got up and walked over to me making my knees feel weak. Please don't collapse.

"You made it." Harry now stood infront of me and smiled.

I nodded. "Just like I promised."

His smile grew wider revealing his dimples. "Well I have to talk to you after our next break."

He had to talk to me? Was I in trouble? Even more worse, did he find out about my crush on him? Crap I'm doomed.

"Uh-okay." Was all I was able to say.

---

'And you've got that one thing!'

The boys stopped singing and waited until the music faded.

"Alright break everyone!" Louis called out and they immediately ran over to the kitchen to eat.

Before Harry could get to me, I grabbed Liam's arm while he was walking to the kitchen and led him to the bathroom.

"What is it?" He asked once I locked the door.

"Harry told me he had to talk to me. Do you know why?"

"No, he hasn't said anything to me. Why? You think he knows?" He frantically asked.

I started walking back and forth in the bathroom and held my face in my hands. "Oh gosh I hope not."

Liam grabbed me by the arms stopping me from walking. "Bailey don't worry I'm sure he'll understand."

"No he won't Liam. He'll hate me for it."

"Listen, Harry could never hate you you're his bestfriend. Just tell him and get over it."

"I'm just scared Liam." I cried.

He pulled me into his arms and soothed me. "Shhh it's okay. The sooner you tell him the better you'll feel. You'll feel revealed of letting everything out and having him know."

"Okay."

----

Two hours passed and the boys kept rehearsing. As soon as I stopped crying, Liam and I came out of the bathroom in hope of no one noticing our dissapearance. Nelly immediately knew I cried and asked me what was wrong. I explained to her about what happened with Harry and Liam.

Speaking about Harry, I still haven't talked to him. When I got out they straight away went back to rehearsing leaving us still unspoken.

While they rehearsed every time I looked at him he would avoid eye contact. Shoot he did know about my crush on him. He was mad. He was mad that I fell for him. He was mad that I was stupid to fall for someone I had no chance with. Especially when who only considered you as their friend.

Rehearsals soon ended and everybody was starting to leave. I was about to get up until Harry grabbed my arm.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

I nodded and walked with him into the kitchen. Nelly gave me a warning glance and Liam gave me a look of understanding and sympathy.

Harry let go of my arm and walked over to the sink with his back to me. He put each of his hands on either side of the sink. I could see the outline of his arm muscles from the tension he had on them.

"You know," He started. "I kept wondering why you were ignoring me today and knew you were keeping something from me. A secret." He turned around with madness in his face. I've never seen him like this before. "And now I know. You were keeping that secret from me afraid of what I would think of it."

My heart sank to the floor. He knew. And he was mad like I always assumed he would react from finding out.

"You're with Liam."

Shock and surprise overtook me. "What-"

"Don't deny it. You're dating Liam and you were afraid that I would find out! Why would you keep that away from me Bailey?! You're my bestfriend! Or at least I thought you were. Now I don't know what you are. You're supposed to tell me everything and you couldn't even tell me you were going out with one of my bestfriends."

"Harry you got it all-" I began.

"What? It's true. You're always talking to him when I'm passing through the hallway, all the times we would all hang out you would always be next to him, at the football game he was the first you spoke to before any of the others, today when I was going to talk to you at break you grabbed his arm and led him to the bathroom locking the door. Don't think I didn't notice because not only did I but all of us."

I looked at him in disbelief. " Harry you're getting it all wrong! Liam and I aren't dating! We're just friends! I've been hanging out with him more lately because he's been helping out with some issues I've been having."

"What issues?" He spoke through his clenched jaw.

I shook my head. "You just don't understand."

"What don't I understand?!"

I began crying. "I can't tell you."

"You see?!" He yelled again. "What type of bestfriend are you when you can't even trust me?! We've known eachother since we were nine years old Bailey!! NINE!! What did I do to make you change you're perspective on me? Huh?"

"I'm sorry."

And with that I ran out from the kitchen into the living room where the others were silent. It was clear that they had been listening. Niall, Zayn, and Louis had shocked expressions on their faces, Nelly looked mad, and Liam looked sad.

Nelly and Liam ran over to me and both hugged me. I wrapped my arms around both of them and cried. "Please just got me out of here." I begged them.

Nelly let go and nodded. She got our things and walked out the door. Liam kissed my forehead and squeezed me before he let go. I looked at each of the three boys before I walked out of the house wanting an escape.

Highschool & Feelings [h.s.] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara