Highschool & Meeting His Family

Oh my god ..

Oh my god ..

Calm. Down.

I was in my room getting ready to meet Harry's family officially. I was trembling and there was no stopping me. I was so nervous that I didn't know what to do. Harry had assured me that everything would turn out fine just like I had told him when he was meeting my family one week ago. Now I knew how he felt.

I had no idea what to wear whatsoever. Harry had adviced me to just wear jeans and a t-shirt but I didn't listen. This had to be perfect. If I wore what he told me to wear then everyone would think I was careless.

I didn't want them to think that of me. I needed to leave a good impression on the Styles family.

Harry had chosen when to present me to everyone and he thought that the perfect time would be when everyone came over to his parent's house for a football game. What am I supposed to wear? Smeared black paint on my face and a football jersey?

No.

I went inside my closet and ran through my many items of clothing. None of them seem to fit. I should've gone shopping yesterday with Nelly. I continued to look until I found the perfect clothing choice.

I picked out a pink rose skirt and a jean colored shirt that went up to my elbows. The only jewelry I chose was a bracelet and diamond earrings that my dad bought for me. Shoes? My black converse.

I quickly stepped into the bathroom and changed. After I changed, I curled my hair and started applying a little bit of make up.

A knock on the door interrupted me from putting on some lipgloss. "Come in."

A tall figure appeared in my room. Harry. He wore a black beanie over his adorable curls, a black shirt, a brown long sleeved shirt over it, jeans, and his black converse. That lucky muffin. He doesn't even have to try to look irresistible.

"Hey sweetheart." Harry walked and then stood next to me. "You're parents let me in when they were leaving with Abner and Brody to the bowling alley. Just so you don't think I have a mystery key to come into your house and watch you sleep." He smiled, revealing his dimples.

I scoffed but continued to face the mirror, seeing what else I had to do besides applying my lipgloss. "Now that'd be weird. You'd be pulling an Edward Cullen move there and that is not normal, especially since he's a vampire."

"What if I was a vampire?" Harry joked. "Would you still go out with me?"

I shrugged and applied more mascara. "I don't know. Depends if your intent would be to eat me or be with me."

"It would definitely be the eating." Harry laughed, leaning swiftly against the bathroom door frame. "You'd look very cute to eat."

All I did was roll my eyes and grab the pink lipgloss from the sink counter.

"And would you please stop putting on make up?" Harry complained. "You know I don't like that junk on you. I'd prefer you were nothing on your beautiful face and go all natural instead of putting on that garbage."

"I'm sorry." I apologized. "I just really don't wanna mess this up."

"And you won't." Harry now stood next to me, his hand intertwined with mine from the second they touched. "Can you please look up? I wanna see your eyes."

I lifted my head and looked into his green orbs. Harry started leaning in for a kiss but I stopped him by placing my hand on his chest before our lips met.

A confused expression grew on his face. "Why'd you stop me?" He pouted.

"I'm wearing lipgloss. I don't wanna have to put some on all over again." I stated. "Plus, you'd have lipgloss on your face and that would grow some confused expressions on your family's faces."