Highschool & Question

It was almost the end of the school year.

It was the twenty third of May and school would be finally over in two weeks.

Everyone was very happy,obviously, and was preparing for prom.

I didn't know if I was going to prom. Everyone needed a date right?

I haven't spoken to Harry about nor did he bring it up so I don't think we were going.

Liam already asked Nelly this morning when he left a note on her locker asking her out to prom.

Louis asked Adrienne in the simple way. Just asking her.

Niall and Zayn were going to go solo since they didn't have nor want any dates. They were really enjoying the single life.

I stared out the window in the library as I studied but was way too distracted.

I looked down at the Algebra II homework I had and immediately scrunched my face.

I decided on putting away the homework and took out my book to just read. Sure I'd have homework later, but I was too unfocused to do it right now so it didn't bother me.

I began reading Shiver for a couple of minutes until I felt lips pressing on my cheek.

"Hi sweetheart."

I turned my head and saw Harry sitting next to me with a smile on his face.

"Hey." I smiled back.

He continued to smile and gave me a kiss on the forehead before wrapping his arm around my shoulders and placing his chin on my shoulder.

"Aren't you supposed to be doing your homework?"

"Yeah."

He looked at me with the 'naughty girl' look.

"I got distracted, okay?" I explained while he laughed.

"It's okay, I understand how much homework sucks." He said.

I smiled at his understanding behavior. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to pick you up." He said before getting up. "Now come on, let's go. The lads and Nelly want us to have lunch with them at the Grill."

I put my book into my bag and placed it over my shoulder before taking Harry's hand in mine and having him lead me to the car.

---------

Harry and I arrived at the Grill hand in hand after he parked the car.

We noticed our friends at the back of the restaurant and walked over to them.

Liam had his arm around Nelly with Niall next to them and Louis and Zayn across from them in a circular table that had cushioned seats that were together.

"Oi!" Niall noticed us first.

"Finally the love couple is here." Louis teased us.

Harry blushed. "Where's the girlfriend?"

"She's at work, sadly." Louis answered as he and Zayn scooted over to make some room for Harry and I.

"Aww, someone is in love." Nelly teased Louis after Harry and I sat down.

Harry placed his hand on my thigh and lightly squeezed it. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a small smile on his lips.

"Look who's talking." Louis gestured to her and Liam. "Never did we expect Miss Strong to fall in love either."

"Hey, things change." Nelly leaned her head against Liam's shoulder as he played with her hair.

"Well it's nice to know that we're not the only couple now." Harry stated.

"Nice?" Louis scowled. "We get tons of PDA from you two, I mean c'mon man, I can see your hand on her thigh and she makes it pretty obvious by blushing. Now that we have another couple, I'll be seeing PDA every second of my life."

Harry and I both blushed.

"Don't act do innocent, Lou." Niall spoke. "Remember last night when Zayn and I slept over and Adrienne came to get some 'milk.'" He quoted with his fingers.

Everyone looked over at Louis to dent it but he didn't. Instead, Louis stayed silent.

"Ha!" Nelly jumped from her seat and pointed at him. "What now! High five Niall!"

"You all can suck my-" Louis said but was interrupted.

"So, who's up for some hot wings?" Harry asked before Louis could finish his sentence.

----------

After the hang out with our friends, we all left the Grill and headed home.. At least that's where I thought Harry was taking me.

He has been driving straight this whole time and has already passed my street.

"Where are we going, bubba?" I asked him.

He looked over at me and smiled before grabbing my hand from my lap and kissing it. "I want to show you this place I found."

"Okay." I said as he continued to drive.

-----------

We arrived at the forest up in the hills.

Harry and I both got off the car and he lead me deeper into the forest.

"It's beautiful, you'll love it." He said as we held hands and he pushed the tree branches so we wouldn't get face palmed with them.

It was a meadow.

It was beautiful and perfect and.. Just so breathtaking. There were purple and yellow flowers everywhere, like in Eclipse but better.

"Since you couldn't study there, I thought why not study here where it's peaceful and quiet?" Harry smiled and pulled me to the middle of the meadow.

---------

Twenty minutes later and I was trying to do my Algebra II homework but I was distracted. By Harry.

He was laying behind me on his back and I had my back to him but I could still hear him hum out a tune.

He was lucky because he had already finished his homework during class and I wasn't nor couldn't.

I sighed as I tried to figure out the math problem but quickly erased my work when I noticed it was the wrong problem I was doing.

"You okay?"

Harry sensed my frustration and sat up from his laying position to sit behind me. He pressed his lips against my shoulder before placing his chin on top of it.

"No." I sighed. "This is frustrating me."

"Maybe I can help." He suggested.

"Nope, you can't."

"Why not?" Hurt was in his voice.

"Cause," I moved my head so I was facing him. "You're distracting me."

"How am I distracting you?" He smiled as he rubbed his nose against mine.

He knew why. "Because, you just being here is a distraction. A really bad distraction."

Harry lightly laughed. "Don't you mean a good distraction?"

"Not really."

He laughed again and kissed the tip of my nose. "Well if you want, you can take a break from this stuff and join me."

"Into what?" I quirked an eyebrow.

"Into this."

He pulled me on top of him as he laid us both on the ground and crushed the flowers but he didn't seem to care, not at the moment.

"Hey beautiful." Harry looked up at me with a dimpled smile.

I smiled down at him and ran my finger through his bottom lip. "Very nice you from up here."

"Are you flirting with me?"

I blushed very deeply but nodded.

"I love you." Harry said before pressing his lips against mine.

I didn't get the chance to say it back since he had his mouth smashed with mine but he knew how much I loved him.

We both let go from the kiss and he smiled up at me before he gently laid me down beside him and we both laid on our sides.

Harry wrapped his arms around me and I did vice versa. Next thing we know, we fall asleep.

---------

A few hours later we wake up still in each other's arms.

"Morning." Harry said in a deep voice.

"It's not morning." I laughed as I poked his cheek.

"Sorry, I forgot." He laughed.

I kissed his cheek before getting up. "It's late."

Harry sat up and immediately wrapped me in his arms again. "I know."

I turned my head to face him. "We have to go."

"Yeah, but before that, I wanna ask you something." He said before he stood up. He looked nervous.

I grabbed my bag after I put all of my stuff in there and placed it over my shoulder before standing up. "What is it?"

Harry bit his bottom lip for a second until he kneeled down on one knee.

I put my hands over my mouth at the sight before me. "Oh my god."

Harry grabbed something from behind his back and held it in front of me.

It was a flower crown with 'Prom?' used on it.

"Will you go to prom with me?" Harry asked with pleading eyes.

"Yes." I spoke and my moth turned into a grin as Harry stood up and put the crown on my head and placed me over his shoulder.

"Prom 2013, here we come!"

----------

A/N

Aww c:

Prom is the next chapter, who's excited? (;

So... There's three chapters left in the next book including the epilogue which will state the situation going on in the next book (:

Clue: Plot twist! Very emotional plot twist! ): it's sad, but different from my other stories and I'm excited to write it and expand my thoughts to more emotional properties (:

So yeah.. Next update will be tomorrow since I've updated three times today and I'm tired haha (:

Lettering below!

N i _ h _ i n _ a l e