Highschool & News

The next morning I awoke in Harry's arms, naked. He was lightly snoring with his arm around my waist and our legs were entangled in the blanket.

I slowly wrapped my arm around his neck as I sat up sideways like he was, and smiled down at him before kissing his face slowly and sweetly.

By the time I was done, he was awake and opened his eyes to see mine looking back. He looked lovely.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered in a deeper voice than his already was.

I hummed. "So are you."

He gave a lift chuckle before reaching up and kissing my lips. I kissed him back softly. I couldn't live without his lips.

We let go and I immediately started giggling when he rubbed our noses together before getting up.

"I'm going to give you your privacy to change." He said before he left with a blanket wrapped around his waist.

I nodded.

It made my heart flutter that even though we had just made love he still felt respectful over my body. He was never going to change.

I smiled as I changed into jeans and Harry's kiss t-shirt he brought for us before prom.

When he came back, he was changed into his converse, black jeans, and white shirt.

I sat on the arm of the sofa as he walked over to me and stood in between my legs. He leaned down so our foreheads pressed together and grabbed ahold of my hands in his.

I looked up to see him with his eyes closed. He must've felt my staring since he opened his eyes as soon as my eyes hit him.

"What?" I asked, softly.

He shook his head with a smile on his face. "Nothing, I just can't believe last night really happened."

A blush crept in my cheeks but it soon turned into a frown. "Do you regret it?"

Harry looked down at me. "No, of course not."

I didn't say anything.

Harry took that as an opportunity to lean his whole body towards me and making both of us fall onto the couch with him on top of me.

I squirmed underneath him but he wouldn't let me go. He laughed as I struggled. I soon gave up and after a bit, he turned serious.

"It was wonderful." He spoke, looking directly at me. "I never knew how good it felt to let yourself go to someone who you care for and love most in the world. It couldn't have been any better Bai."

A smile was on both of our faces. Mine from the words he confessed and him for letting me know how he truly felt.

"I love you."

"I love you,too." I told him as he nuzzled his face into my neck and started giving it sweet kisses as I giggled.

-----------

The drive home was comfortable. I had my hand in Harry's as he drove.

The radio played quietly in the background as I stared out the window.

"Do you ever think about our future?" Harry asked out of nowhere.

I turned to look at him to see if he was serious. He was. "What do you mean?" I asked.

He shrugged as he took a turn. "Like, us going to college together, moving in together, getting married, starting a family.."

"Wow, slow down there." I chuckled. "Have you thought about this?"