Highschool & Meeting Her Family

Weeks passed and things were going more than amazing with Harry. It seems like the more time we spend together the more and more we learn from eachother. Now that we've been on our first date, it seems like we wanna move to the next step.

Meeting my family.

Harry's been really anxious and nervous but I've assured him that everything will turn out fine. Let's just say that that hasn't been helping. He's still freaking out. I think it's because he's meeting my parents first, officially.

"Bai, why's Harry shaking?" Abner asked.

Harry and I were sitting on the couch waiting for my parents' arrival. The boys were sitting on the floor playing with their race cars and watching Cars. I held Harry's hand in mine in order to comfort him. He squeezed my hand rather tightly.

"Wow," I gasped. "Haz, you're kind of squeezing the life out of me."

He untightened his hold and pouted. "I'm sorry sweetheart I'm just nervous."

Brody stood up and walked over to Harry. "Why are you nervous?"

Harry looked at me. Asking me what I should tell the boys since they didn't know we were dating neither. Well, might as well tell them the truth.

"Guys," I told them as they both looked over at me like Harry. "Harry and I are dating,"

Their faces were different. Abner shrugged like as if he knew it was coming but Brody had a face of disgust.

"Really?" Brody asked. "Harry, why her?"

I gasped while Harry laughed and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "What do you mean Brody? Your sister is cute, funny, and a very very good kisser."

"Ew!" They both exclaimed and put their palms against their ears while I blushed.

Harry and I began to laugh while the boys kept making their 'disgusted' faces. The door soon opened and my parents were soon inside. Harry immediately froze. I grabbed his hand and rubbed my thumb on his side.

"Hunny, can you come help with the groceries?" My mom asked as she carried bags into the kitchen and placed them on the dining table. "Oh Harry, didn't expect to see you here." She noticed.

I got up and gave Harry a sympathetic look while I helped my mom carry the bags inside.

"Uh yeah, it's just.."

"We need to tell you and dad something important." I told her.

Her face was full of surprise. "Oh, okay. I'll go get your dad." She left and went outside.

I sighed and sat down next to Harry again. The boys went upstairs to watch the rest of their Cars movie. They were probably scared of dad's reaction when Harry and I tell them and were trying to stay away as much as possible. Smart kids.

"It's going to be okay." I grabbed Harry's hand in mine again and kissed his cheek.

He nodded and sighed.

"What's this about you kids telling us something important?" Dad came in with mom right behind him.

Harry tensed next to me.

"I think it's better if we tell you after you guys sit."

My parents both sat down on the couch infront of us, confused to what we were going to say.

"Okay, now what?" I can tell dad was curious.

"Um.. Bailey and I... Are... Um.." Harry tried to say but I could tell he was really nervous.

Highschool & Feelings [h.s.] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें