Highschool & Feelings

I walked down the crowded hallway towards my fourth period class until I heard someone call my name behind me.

"Bails!!"

I turned around and saw my best girl friend Nelly, waving her hand in the air to grab my attention. Nelly was my bestfriend ever since I was twelve. We met when I was getting picked on by Lindsey, a girl who would make fun of me ever since I started middle school. I don't quite remember what happened since it was a long time ago but turns out Nelly defended me and we instantly became friends. We would always hang out whether it was at school or at eachother's houses. I would practically tell her everything and she would do the same. I'm glad we came to the same Highschool. I don't know what would've happened to me without her.

She quickly ran over to me, shoving some people on the way. Nelly loved fashion. She would always take me shopping when she would sleepover and look in my closet and decided that it was time to get new things. It was October so she was wearing a heart shirt sweater, black jeans, black long boots, had her dark brown hair straightened, and carried a black bag.

I, on the other hand, was wearing a white shirt, red scarf, black sweater, high waist shorts, and black boots. My dark brown hair was curled at the ends of my straight hair.

"Guess who's coming our way?" She asked all giddy once she reached me and grabbed my hands, squeezing them with excitement.

"Who?" I asked .

All of a sudden, we heard boys yelling at the end of the hallway from where Nelly came getting louder and louder. Nelly turned around and her smile got even louder. There appeared the football team. They had a game tonight so they would usually go around the hallways spreading their excitement. This was the fourth game in the season that they haven't lost.

I let my eyes search for a certain boy until I found him. Harry. He was the famous quarter back player who was the most popular of the team. Unbelievably, he was my bestfriend. Aside from Nelly, Harry was the one I was closest to. I met him when I was nine. I was outside playing with my new bicycle my mom bought me and there came Harry riding his power rangers bicycle. Our moms were friends so we hung out a lot. I would tell him everything and I mean everything. There were some stuff that I haven't told Nelly that Harry knew.

There was something that he didn't know that Nelly did. See, I really like Harry. More than a friend. I don't know how or when it happened when I came to the conclusion that I fell in love with my bestfriend but I just did. His smile, his dimples, the way he cares about others, the way he can listen to anything you have to say, everything . That was all it took for me to fall for him.

Nelly has been trying to get me to tell him but I just can't. What if he rejects me? What if he doesn't feel the same? What if it ruins our friendship? I can't bear of losing him if things did turn out bad between us. I just can't. Besides, why would he go out with me. I'm not beautiful like all the girls he's gone out with. I don't even think I'm his type.

"He's coming!" Nelly whispered beside me, taking me away from my thoughts. She grinned so much that I think her mouth was going to break.

I looked infront of me and was engulfed in a hug with Harry. He wrapped his strong arms around my waist in his football uniform. He smelled of his cologne and not a hint of sweat was on his face. I slowly crept my arms around his waist aswell. Nelly had her back to Harry so he couldn't see the heart she made with her hands. Before he let go, I gave Nelly a warning look to stop making the heart before he could notice.

As soon as he let go, Nelly put her hands down but then smiled widely. "You coming to the game, tonight Becks?" He grinned at me widely. Harry called me Becks because it was my last name and he's been calling me that ever since we met. I guess he wanted a special nickname for me.

"Yeah, I am." I smiled back at him.

"You bringing your boyfriend?" He asked.

"Nope. We broke up last night." I told him. My boyfriend, well now ex was Jake Rider. He was a senior who didn't go to our school. I honestly didn't care that we broke up. We berly hung out and he would berly call or text me. I've been going out with guys so I could try to get over Harry but that didn't work. I still wanted the cheeky boy.

"Awww. You okay?" He frowned. I could tell he was upset he brought that break up up but like I said, I didn't care.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm glad we broke up. I guess He didn't have enough time for a relationship." I explained to him and shrugged showing him whatever.

"Oh then I guess I'm happy for you?"

"Haz! We gotta go!"

Harry turned and saw that his four best friends and football players Niall, Zayn , Liam, and Louis calling him. They quickly ran over to us.

"Sorry to disturb but we gotta go." Zayn said, putting a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Hey Bailey." Liam smiled at me. Liam was my second best boy friend. He also knew about my crush on Harry but promised not to say anything. He gave me the best advice and always knew what to say. I guess he was like an older brother I never had.

"Hi Liam." I smiled at him and hugged him.

"Well I have to go but I'll see you at the football game okay Becks?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I'll see you." I said and watched him leave with the boys while I stayed there with Nelly.

"You picked yourself a good one Bails." Nelly smirked next to me.

"Oh shut up." I blushed.

But I did I thought to myself .