Highschool & Prom

There was one week left till prom and Nelly and I finally had the time to go prom dress shopping.

We decided on going to the downtown shops and check out the dresses there first. Unfortunately, all of them were either ripped or dirty.

Luckily, today was a Saturday so we had plenty of time to go dress shopping.

Nelly told me about this place in the city where there are many beautiful dresses that are around $600 each.

Thankfully, my parents gave me $800 for my dress. My mom was beyond excited for me to go to prom and my dad was happy about it.

Harry was with Liam and Louis, who were all spending their day going tuxedo shopping.

As Nelly drove us to the city in her car, I got a text from Harry.

From: Hazzy <3

Miss you love .xx

To: Hazzy <3

Miss you too xoxo

-----------

"What about this one?" Nelly asked as she tried on a purple dress that didn't have any sleeves and had a band around the waist.

"Nope." I shook my head. "What do you think about this?"

I showed her a dress that I found that was dark blue and had long sleeves and was flowy from the waist down.

"No, try light pink. I think that'll go better with your skin color." She suggested as we went back into the dressing rooms to change.

When we went out again, Nelly was in a red goddess dress that had a band around the waist with no sleeves but the dress went up to her shoulders. (Selena Gomez at the Vanity Fair)

"That looks amazing." I gaped.

"What about you?!" She pointed at me as she gasped. "You look perfect!"

I wore a light pink dress that had a v-neck that went all the way down to my chest so it exposed cleavage, it didn't have any sleeves, it flowed down to my feet, and it circulated around my shoulders.

"Thanks, I love this one." I blushed.

"I'm buying this one, are you?" Nelly asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, this is the one."

-----------

The boys told us to meet them at the movie theaters since they wanted to watch Grown Ups 2.

When we arrived, the boys were waiting for us at the parking lot. As soon as we got off, they attacked us in hugs.

Liam carried Nelly and closed the driver's door as she laughed.

Harry wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek before he grabbed my hand. "Hello, sweetheart. Can I see the dress?"

"No, Bai. Don't show it to him." Nelly said as Liam planted kisses on her cheeks.

"I'll just show him the color." I told her before opening a small part of the bag where my dress was in and showed Harry the color.

He grinned as I zipped it back up carefully. "It's perfect." He pecked me on the lips before the four of us walked into the theatre.

--------------

I walked up the school in search of Harry. He texted me saying there was an emergency and to meet him at the top of the school where the small garden was.

I walked up the steps and looked for Harry until I saw him looking down at his feet with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey, what happened?"

He looked up at me with a frown on his face. "I.."

I stood in front of him with concerned eyes. "What is it Harry?"

He sighed before looking back up. "I can't dance. At all."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't dance not even to save my life. I know it's dumb since prom is in a few days and you dance at prom but I really want to go with you and.."

"It's okay, I can teach you." I smiled.

"You can?" He asked.

"Yeah, come on." I held my hand out for him and he took it.

"Take my hand, take a breath, pull me close and take one step,
Keep your eyes locked to mine and let the music be your guide,
Won't you promise me (now won't you promise me that you'll never forget),
We'll keep dancing (to keep dancing) wherever we go next.."

Harry and I danced around the garden.

"It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding someone like you,
It's one in a million the chances of feeling the way we do,
And with every step together,
We just keep on getting better so can I have this dance (can I have this dance),
Can I have this dance.."

"Take my hand," Harry sang. "I'll take the lead, and every turn you'll be safe with me, don't be afraid, afraid to fall, you know I'll catch you through it all.."

"And you can't keep us apart (even a thousand miles can't keep us apart),
Cause my heart (cause my heart is) wherever you are.."

"It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding someone like you,
It's one in a million the chances of feeling the way we do,
And with every step together,
We just keep on getting better so can I have this dance (can I have this dance),
Can I have this dance.."

"Oh no mountains too high and no ocean's too wide,
Cause together or not our dance won't stop,
Let it rain, let it pour, what we have is worth fighting for,
You know I believe that we were meant to be.."

"It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding someone like you,
It's one in a million the chances of feeling the way we do,
And with every step together,
We just keep on getting better so can I have this dance (can I have this dance),
Can I have this dance..
Can I have this dance,
Can I have this dance...."

"Thank you." Harry said once we stopped dancing.

I pressed my lips against his before letting go. "Not a problem, now come on! Prom is right around the corner!"

Harry chuckled as I grabbed his hand and led him down to the school.

-----------

Tonight was prom.

You'd think I'd be nervous.. Well I am, more than ever.

I got ready in my room. I was already in my dress and my hair was pulled up in a bun with my bangs sticking out beautifully.

I was already done with my make up and had my jewelry on. All I needed to do was wait for Harry to arrive.

The venue was taking place in the city at a hotel. Many people rented a room so they can stay there but I wasn't sure about Harry and I.

Liam and Nelly were staying at the hotel and Louis was going to stay in his dad's apartment with Adrienne since his dad was on a business trip and gave Louis an extra key.

I didn't know if Harry was going to bring me back home but whatever, this was prom.

"Bailey, Harry's here!" My mom called from downstairs.

I took a very deep breath as I grabbed my clutch with my extra make up, phone, and other stuff in it before slowly opening the door and walking down the stairs.

Harry waited at the bottom of the stairs with my parents and brothers as my mom started taking pictures while I walked down the stairs.

Harry was wearing a black tuxedo with a white shirt with black dots on it and a pink flower on the pocket.

He grinned as I walked down and walked over to me before anyone could say anything.

"Pictures!" My mom said.

Harry smiled and wrapped an arm around me as we posed for the camera.

"You look beautiful, love." He whispered in my ear as I blushed and my mom kept taking pictures.

Harry took out the corsage from a box. It was small pink flowers that matched my dress. He slipped it into my hand and then kissed my cheek afterwards.

After many pictures, my parents finally let us go. They each gave Harry and I a hug and told us they'd see us later.

Harry had a massive grin as he opened the car door for me and we headed to prom.

----------

It was beautiful.

Harry and I entered the hotel with him placing his hand on the small of my back as we walked to the cameras to take our official prom pictures.

Harry and I grinned at the camera about three times until we left and headed towards the entrance of the venue.

"Bailey! Harry!"

Harry and I both turned and saw Nelly, Liam, Louis, and Adrienne heading towards us.

"Oh my god you look beautiful!" Adrienne said as she hugged both Harry and I.

Adrienne was in a purple dress that went all the way down to her feet and it had bands that went over her shoulders and her hair was beautifully curled down.

Louis was in a black suit similar to Harry's except he wore a black shirt underneath and had a purple flower on his pocket.

"Totally agree." Nelly grinned.

Meanwhile, Nelly was in her beautiful red dress and her hair was also put up in a bun but in a different style than mine.

Liam was in a black suit and a red shirt underneath with a red rose in his pocket.

"Are you kidding? Both of you look like models!" I gaped.

"Model or not, they're ours." Louis said as he wrapped his arms behind around Adrienne.

"Agree." Harry said as he wrapped his arms around me and so did Liam around Nelly.

"Shall we get going inside?" Nelly suggested.

We all nodded and headed inside.

---------

Everything was beautifully decorated.

There were white strings hanging down that lit up the room, there were about four photo booths, there was a DJ, everything was perfect.

Everyone was dancing and it was so much fun. There was a band playing but they were taking any volunteers to go up and dance.

The boys thought it'd be a good idea to play so they looked for Zayn and Niall who were dancing with a bunch of girls.

They all went to go on stage and left us girls all together.

"This is song for all the girls out there, especially our girlfriends! We love you!" Liam said before they started playing.

They started playing Kiss You and everyone immediately started dancing.

Adrienne, Nelly, and I danced together while our boyfriends sang.

"Yeah so tell me girl if every time we touch, you get this kind of rush,
Baby so yeah, yeah,
If you don't wanna take it slow,
And you just wanna take me home,
Baby say yeah, yeah.."

"And let me kiss you!" Harry sang as he winked at me.

"Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na!"

"Yeah so tell me girl if every time we touch!" Louis sang.

"Yeah so tell me girl if every time we touch, you get this kind of rush,
Baby so yeah, yeah,
If you don't wanna take it slow,
And you just wanna take me home,
Baby say yeah, yeah.."

The song ended and the crowd started cheering. The girls and I screamed at the top of our lungs as the boys climbed down the stage.

"You were amazing, baby!" Adrienne said as she kissed Louis.

Nelly hugged Liam while Harry wrapped his arm around me.

"That was so much fun!" Liam said.

"We should go, Bails!" Nelly suggested.

"What? I, uh.."

"Go on! You'll love it!" The boys cheered.

I sighed but nodded and let Nelly pull me onto the stage.

The DJ handed us the mics and the music started to play.

"You ain't gotta worry it's an open invitation," Nelly sang. "I'll be sitting right here real patient, all day all night I'll be waiting standby it's not because I love it, hate the way I love you, all day all night maybe I'm addicted for life no lie.."

"I'm not too shy to show I love you,
I got no regrets,
I love you much to,
Much to hide you,
This love ain't finished yet,
Well this love ain't finished yet,
So baby whenever you're ready.."

"When you're ready come and get it,
Na na na na,
Na na na na,
Na na na na,
When you're ready come and get it,
Na na na na,
Na na na na,
When you're ready,
When you're ready,
When you're ready come and get it,
Na na na na,
Na na na na,
Na na na na..."

"You got that kind of love let me get that," I sang. "Baby want to get it I'm yours no take backs, gonna love you for life I ain't leaving your side, even if you not get ain't no way to stop it, forever you're mine, baby I'm addicted no lie, no lie.."

"I'm not too shy to show I love you,
I got no regrets,
I love you much to,
Much to hide you,
This love ain't finished yet,
Well this love ain't finished yet,
So baby whenever you're ready.."

"When you're ready come and get it,
Na na na na,
Na na na na,
Na na na na,
When you're ready come and get it,
Na na na na,
Na na na na,
When you're ready,
When you're ready,
When you're ready come and get it,
Na na na na,
Na na na na,
Na na na na..."

"This love will be the death of me.." I sang as I looked at Harry who had a grin on his face. "But I'll know I'll die happily, I'll know, I'll know, I'll know, because you love me so.. Yeah!"

"When you're ready come and get it,
Na na na na,
Na na na na,
Na na na na,
When you're ready come and get it,
Na na na na,
Na na na na,
When you're ready,
When you're ready,
When you're ready come and get it,
Na na na na,
Na na na na,
Na na na na..." Nelly and I sang.

We then hopped off the stage as the crowd cheered and walked over to our boyfriends who waited for us with open arms.

----------

Prom was almost over.

We had a fun time all dancing together and they were playing one more song that was a slow song for the end of the night.

Harry had his arms around me while I had my arms around his neck.

"Can you feel the love tonight.." The song went.

"I sure can." Harry said quietly.

I giggled as he rubbed our noses against each other before he kissed me softly.

"I had an amazing time tonight." He said.

"Me too." I agreed.

"I love you, Bai." He looked me in the eyes.

"I love you, too." I said as he buried his face into my neck.

"Thank you for making me the happiest man alive."

-----------

Harry drove us to a cabin that we were going to stay in for the night.

Apparently my parents knew and gave Harry the permission to bring me here.

Harry said the cabin belonged to one of his uncles and he let us borrow it for the night.

When we arrived, Harry and I ate as the fire place started heating up.

It was two in the morning before we decided on going to sleep. I told him that I wanted to sleep in the living room next to the fireplace and he agreed.

We were both in our pjs and I had already put my hair down and taken my make up off.

Harry turned off the lights so the only thing that gave us light was the fire place. Harry laid beside me and wrapped an arm around me as he tried to go to sleep but that wasn't my plan.

"Harry.."

"Yeah?"

I gulped before growing the courage to say what I was about to say. "Can you make love to me, please?"

Harry stopped rubbing circles around my hand I felt him freeze against me.

"W-what?"

I turned my body around to face him.

He had a confused expression on his face as I stared at him. "What are you saying?" He whispered.

"I want to give myself to you, all of me."

Harry took a few moments to reply. "I told you you shouldn't feel pressured into doing this-"

"I'm not." I interrupted. "I want to do this. I want you to make love to me."

And it was true. We have given everything to each other. Love, compassion, trust.. It only made me feel better to know that we would be giving each other the last thing we haven't given.

I wanted to show him how much I loved him and vice versa. I wanted to show him how much I truly cared for him. I wanted that loving connection you give to someone who you're deeply in love with.

I wanted Harry to make love to me.

"I don't know if I can do that."

"You said you loved me, didn't you?" He nodded. "Well then show me, express yourself with me."

Harry looked unsure.

"Please." I started to beg. If begging got me to what I wanted, then so be it. "I want to tie myself to you in every human way possible."

Harry leaned down so his forehead was pressed against mine and he placed his hand against the side of my head. "I don't want to hurt you." He closed his eyes.

"You won't." I assured him. "I just want to feel your love."

He opened his eyes. I could see myself and the fire behind me.

I looked back at him with pleading eyes. I had a feeling that I wasn't going to feel that connection tonight.

But before I could jinx myself, Harry sighed and kissed me softly before it turned passionate.

I kissed him back with all the power that I had in me. I wanted him.

Harry took the next step and climbed on top of me. He lifted himself up so his weight didn't tower over me but I could still feel his body pressed against mine.

I then took off his pjs and so did he to me. We were soon in our bra and underwear and it was getting very hot.

Harry obviously didn't want to take my bra off by the way he looked down at me with nervous eyes so I helped him by sliding the straps down my shoulders and off me.

Harry didn't look at my breasts since he was very nervous so he quickly took off his underwear before getting up and putting on a condom.

He pulled it into his length before he climbed back on top of me again and taking my hand in his as he kissed me passionately.

His hand started lowering down my body and stopped when it found the top of my underwear. Harry began pulling it off as he continued to kiss me.

Next thing we know, it's time for the final step.

------------

Harry's POV

I let go from the kiss before looking down at Bai. She looked beautiful.

Of course I've been wanting to do this with her but I didn't want to pressure her into this and it was my first time as well as hers so I was nervous.

But I couldn't resist myself and took the opportunity.

"I'm going to go in slow, okay?" I explained to her as she nodded.

I took a deep breath to relax myself before making the final action.

"Harry.." Bai moved the curls away from my face and smiled. "It's okay, just do it. Everything will be fine."

I looked down at her and nodded.

I slowly moved my length close to her opening. As soon as it pressed against her, we both gasped at the touch. It felt good, more than good.

I slowly slipped myself into her and started moving against her, slowly.

"Is that alright?"

Bailey looked at me with tears in her eyes and nodded. "It's perfect."

"Don't cry." I looked at her with concern.

"It just.. It feels so good."

"I know." I said before kissing her again and moved slowly in and out of her.

She pulled me by the neck closer to her and I kept up with the slow rhythm as our hips pressed against each other.

Nothing could compare to this feeling.

It was like you are giving yourself over to the one who you deeply love and care for the most and it's the most blissful feeling you could ever feel.

I kissed at her neck as she quietly moaned in response to our actions.

Our hearts beat against each other and you could tell how important this moment was to her as it was to me.

I wouldn't change it for the world.

I kept going slow and steady, desperate to have us feel comfortable and make this moment special, not just for her but for me as well.

I looked down at her and as soon as I caught the glimpse of those beautiful brown eyes, I let myself go.

"I love you." I breathed as I was in my climax and so was she.

She looked at me with tenderness and love and I knew that she was it for me, and nothing in the world could change that.

"I love you, too." She said before I collapsed on top of her.

---------

A/N

oh give me love...

Haha

So, next chapter is the last one before the epilogue (:

Get your tissues prepared! :p

Lettering below

N i _ h t i n _ a l e