Highschool & Stubborness

This is killing me.

Not being able to talk to him or share a laugh with him. I haven't spoken to him all week! He's been ignoring me like I've been ignoring him. Now I know how he felt when I ignored him.

It was Saturday and I was on the couch watching High School Musical 2 with the boys. Mom and Dad had a meeting with the business so they left an hour ago and wouldn't be back until later this afternoon.

There was going to be a party today at one of the football player's, Dan's , house and he invited all of the juniors. Of course Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Harry were going to be there and were going to perform.

Nelly's been trying to convince me to go all day yesterday and all morning today but I wouldn't budge. I was too stubborn. I didn't want to accidentally bump or see Harry. I knew that once we make eye contact, I would look into his eyes and see the sad in them and feel guilty for not telling him my stupid secret.

"Ugh, if only highschool was that easy..." I sighed as I saw all of the high schoolers on the screen dancing and singing together as if they all got along.

"What do you mean Bailey?" Brody asked next to me. He was the more concerned one. Whenever he saw that I was down, he would ask me if I was feeling alright.

"Do you want us to call Nelly, Bailey?" Abner asked on the other side of me. He was concerned too but he would show his concern by making me laugh.

I shook my head. "No guys. It's okay. I've just been in a bad mood lately."

"Do you want us to put Spongebob on? Maybe he can make you laugh and get you all happy." Abner suggested.

"And we can make you some chocolate milk?" Brody asked. It was cute cause they loved chocolate milk and that would get them all happy, plus it was the only thing they can make.

"No it's okay." I said and stood up, laughing at their cuteness. "I'll just go and take a bath. Maybe that'll help."

"Okay." They nodded.

"Don't open the door if someone knocks okay?" I told them as I walked up the stairs.

"Okay Bailey!!"

----

I woke up with someone knocking on the door. The water was still a bit warm but starting to get cold. The bubbles were still there, though.

"Bailey!" Brody knocked. "Nelly's calling you!"

"It's okay you can come in!" I told him.

He opened the door and handed me the phone. "She said something about a party."

I rolled my eyes, knowing what this conversation was going to be about. "Okay thanks Brody."

He nodded and closed the door behind him as he went back downstairs.

I put the phone in my ear and said," Hello?'

"Listen, I'm going to your house in five minutes. The boys told me that you were taking a bath so you better hurry up and finish that cause we need to get dressed and ready for the party."

"Nelly, I don't-" I started to protest.

"I don't give a shit if you don't wanna go, we're going. See you in a few. Hurry up. Bye."

----

"Bailey!" Abner called. "Nelly's here!!!!"

I sighed and went downstairs wearing a robe around me. The boys were watching House Of Mouse while Nelly was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs.