AFTER THE PARTY

After the party had ended the owner of ping's magazine Julian Robertson came to our table offering to us a feature. This was nothing unexpected.Little miss Jully have been knocking on our doors for sometime now,but we've always refused.
Why exactly would we give up such an opportunity you ask?

Karry.....that's my answer.

"I don't like that conniving witch . I hate that schreck looking ass, thiefing whore....ughhhhh"

Now let me tell you a little about Karren and Jully's relationship.

A year ago Karry had meet her dream woman, sexy, smart and witty.Big almond shape brown eyes, cherry pink bee stung lips, perky hand size breast, creamy white chocolate porcelain skin, long flowing legs for days and what she often called:

" The tight grip ten thousand",

"My wet little thing" she always exclaimed when Tiana walked into the room.

She was indeed deeply in love with the Red head.

But on December the twentieth last year,they had a rough patch in their relationship. Karry being the sometime busy business woman she was had very little time for what Tiana classified as 'fun'.  However she used every chance she got to ensured her babygirl got attention. Tiana could have had anything she wanted. Karry's credit card was at her full disposal.

Plus the sex was apparently:

"Off the chainnnnn!!!!", Tiana had yelled in her drunken state at our usual girls night out, holding on to Karry's hand. Undressing her with her eyes, her lip jutted out as she literally begged to be fucked.

Time had really changed it seemed. No amount of love or money could suffice her needs.
What Karry saw in the restroom of the business party proved that and changed everything.

There Jully was half her faced buried between Tiana's legs. Devouring the sweet little pussy,that Karry so dearly treasured. Her hand pressed against Tiana's parted lips to muffle the moans.

After seeing such a sight Karren had left the party early and blocked Tiana from all her social media. Regardless of how many times Tiana came to our front door knocking and begging for Karry to take her back, claiming it was a mistake.

This is the business world we're dealing with, everybody knew each other's business. Jully for one, knew about Karren's and Tiana's relationship.

"Guy's come on you can't possibly still be mad about that, this is a once in a life time opportunity"  Jullian said, a hint of smile in her voice.

To my surprise Karren took the half bottle of red wine off the table, pouring it's content over Jully's head. The red liquid staining the cream material. Smacking Jullian, her hand already rapped around mines, drawing me up from my sit. Jully sat in disbelief, furry in her eyes as she huffed and puffed.She couldn't have harmed Karren if she wanted to. After messing with Tiana, Karry ensured she paid the price.

We made our way outside the building hopping into Karren's vehicle. Putting my sit belt on, I slipped my phone out of my small black purse to call Romane. It rang twice however, I got no answer.

✓✓✓✓✓✓
(A/N)
Hey hunnies, what do you guys think about Karren's out burst🤸?
Were you shock to find out that Karren is into girls😜?