ACTUALLY NETFLIX AND CHILL

I woke up from the vibration of my phone, which was laying beside me. Romane's name coming up on the screen, swiping towards the green answering box I placed the phone to my ears, groaning as I pushed my head back to the pillow.

"Hey baby" he said his british accent coming through.

"Hi" I croaked out..

"I'm just letting you know I set the appointment for tommorow at  ten am."

"Mhm, I was calling you last night where were you and why were you not answering?"

He took more than five minutes to answer, saying he's phone was on silent and he didn't feel the vibration. Only one of my questions was answering which  had me a little worried but I eventually brushed it off telling him it was okay, exchanging our "I love you"  as the conversation came to an end. I threw my phone on to the night stand. Sighing, I drew my big cozy pink and white blanket closer to me relishing the feeling and knocking the hell back out.

At about twelve noon, I aroused from my bed again, ready to start the day. Getting up, I yawned as I drew the curtains allowing sunshine to get in. I ensured I made my bed and ofcourse stared at myself  for just a small moment in my bedroom mirror, before going to freshen up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karren's POV

As I sat on the couch my feet rested on the coffee table. I skipped through different netflix movies biting into my fried shrimp and cheesey chips meal. Lastnight had brought back alot of memories. The moment Tiana broke my heart I had stayed away from committed relationships. I had messed around with a  few females. Some young and even old bachelorette males. They really could not get enough of me. I seemed to be what they truely desired but for me it was all fun and games. It could never be more than that.
I was just really afraid to fall in love. I could not manage to experience the same thing again. The almost unbearable pain I felt in my chest when I caught them in that bathroom. My once Innocent princess was now tainted.

I hated Jullian, There was nothing she could do that would make me forgive her. She was a demonic spawn. The bitch damn well knew we were together and she still...she still destroyed everything.
I had gotten her robbed after that incident. If I had followed the anger that over took me the moment I saw them, she would have probably been dead by now.
I sometimes wonder why Tiana did it though, after all the sacrifices I had made and all the love I had put in that relationship.

Resting my head back on the couch, I finally made a pick, deciding to watch fifty shades of black. I had seen this movie over a thousand times. I really just could not stop watching it. The characters were hella hilarious, considering it is irony based.

A few minutes into watching, I heard foots steps coming from the stair case, knowing who it was, I slightly turned my head to look at the afro goddess a small smile on my face.

"Good morning Karren" her sweet melodious voice sang.

"Morning Marr, breakfast is in the microwave"

I watched as she walked by going to the kitchen, her big round ass falling out the pink shorts she wore. My mouth salivating at the thought of what I could do to her as my eyes followed the jiggling cheeks.
I had always had a thing for Marr, but our friendship means more to me and I had absolutely no idea if she was even into women. I thought about bringing it up but I had always chosen not to, yet again our friendship is way more important.
Snapping out of it, I turned back towards the television set just in time to see anastasia suck on the pencil doing her imitation of a blow job.

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
A/N
Hello lovelies hope you enjoy this one and you're all doing great.
Do you think Karren should tell Maria about her feelings towards her? Why did Romane take so long to answer the question? better yet why did he only answer one?