18 .

I wake up to the sounds of Clays gentle breathing, noticing we had been on call the whole night, I look at the time to see it was still early.

"Clay" I attempt to wake him up. "hello sleepy head"

"Uh" I hear a girls voice say, electricity suddenly shoots around my body. Sounds of someone coming closer to his phone " Hello?"

I feel a lump in my throat, millions of thoughts running through my mind 'was he in a relationship?" I ask myself before eventually responding "Hi"

"Clay you fuck face," She says and I hear sounds of her slapping someone.

"Claire what the fuck get out of my room, i'll tell mom." he shouts in his morning voice.

"I heard a girls voice, so I was curious" She says "plus your door was open"

"So doesn't mean you can come in-" he starts to say "wait what did you say?"

"nothing?"

"no before that"

"your door was open"

"no before that"

"what is this a memory test?" she defensively says" ohh i said i heard a girls voice coming from your phone, you should wear ear phones-"

"shit" he shouts, i hear the sounds of him picking of the phone "hey y/n"

I try my best not to laugh "morning"

"wait it's y/n?" The girl excitingly says "I wanna talk to her"

"Claire!" he shouts "get off my back you rat" the laughing im trying to hold in burst out.

"Hi y/n" She shouts into the phone "i'm clays super swaggy sister but he's probably already mentioned me, he's like totally obsessed with you"

"CLAIRE!" he ends the call quickly.

a few minutes later my phone pings.

Clay
i'm so sorry about that.
she's so annoying.

you
it's all good .
your sister seems nice .

clay
she's annoying, she was playing watermelon sugar the other day for six hours straight.
SIX HOURS.

you
seems like i would get along with her .

clay
did you hear what she said?

you
uhhhhhhh
yes.

clay
Ouchhh
I'm going to throw her

you
LMAO don'tttt

clay
oh she's mad at me now

you
Why ?

clay
Because apparently I gave her a bruise when i attempted to get her off my back.
i'm not a jungle gym.

you
HAHALMAOO

Clay
i'm in trouble now 😒
wish me Good luck

you
no thanks 😊