7 .

"Hello," A voice suddenly says as the zoom bell rings, notifying that someone has entered. The name of the account reads 'George's wifey😫' With a blank black profile picture.

" Hey, george's wifey" I laugh after unmuting myself, luckily, I had turned off my mic and camera, I wasn't gonna be on one of those episodes of ' to catch a predator' if there was a chance I was texting a seven-year-old the entire time.

"shit I forgot I had this name," he says, a slight panic in his voice, within seconds his name changes to a single emoji ' 🐱 man '

"I would be lying if I said that emoji isn't making me uncomfortable" I giggle.

"I'm the man that gets loads of women of course," he says, his voice was deep, and his tone was cheerful- definitely not what I expected, kinda wished he was a really old rich man so I can fulfill my gold digger dreams and fantasies.

"you're gross" I load up the movie " Do you have any snacks ready?"

"mhm y/n" he types in the chatbox after muting himself, realizing that my name was visible, I quickly change it to ' Harry styles <3 '

"So y/n" he unmutes his mic and begins to talk, his deep voice saying my name weirdly shocking me a little bit. " I have m&ms and popcorn, what about you?"

" I just have popcorn and these granola bars my friend made" I reply, lifting up the snacks even though he couldn't see. "are you excited for the movie?" I say pressing the resume button on it.

"shush it's starting" He hushes "Also I like your name" he softly says, melting my heart slightly.

we were reaching the middle of the movie, to be completely honest I was pretty tired, he hasn't said anything since the movie started and I was positive he was asleep- but I didn't want to annoy him so I just stayed silent too.

"Y/n," he abruptly says, breaking the silence, his voice sounded like he just woke up it was raspy and deeper than the first time we spoke. His sudden change in voice giving me a little jump.

"Hey, sleepyhead" I answer grabbing a piece of popcorn and throwing it in my mouth.

"How could you tell I just woke up?" he chuckles a little.

"you sound different I guess," I say "do you not like the movie? we can change-"

"no I do" he interrupts me "I've already watched this one"

"Hey, you said you haven't" I playfully shout, feeling a little betrayed.

" I didn't want you to watch a movie alone" he defends "Also I couldn't let you listen to the terrible, God awful accents by yourself, nobody should have to go through that burden"

"true that" I laugh, slightly choke on my popcorn. "Thank you"

"of course"